VR Bestiality?

anything quest2 compatible?
you probably won't find a ton specifically made for the quest 2, but some quest 2 apps can give you better compatibility for streaming through your PC. I use Virtual Desktop for practically all of my Quest 2 usage, it works over wifi and I haven't had any trouble getting even indie itch.io games to work with it. I think the app on the quest store is about $20-$30 but the desktop client is free. there are a few other options out there by now too

you probably won't find a ton specifically made for the quest 2, but some quest 2 apps can give you better compatibility for streaming through your PC. I use Virtual Desktop for practically all of my Quest 2 usage, it works over wifi and I haven't had any trouble getting even indie itch.io games to work with it. I think the app on the quest store is about $20-$30 but the desktop client is free. there are a few other options out there by now too
I will add onto this if i may. ALVR works the same way and has been building steam as well. When combined with the modules from OVRAdvanced toolkit off steam both these things can remove the need for fakebooks spyware drivers and run it through other storefronts. If your not willing (or able) to fix those together then there is also just rooting it and using SideQuest for games outside cuckerburgs storefront. For anyone with a wired oculus device (like the CV-1 i use) Monado is your bet for the same.

We all know the walling off of non-oculus stores on those is coming since they already lied about not needing accounts for em and they already do so on quests so. Just advice for everyone using an oculus. Their software is spyware hiding as a driver and storefront to use connected devices for data theft. Its in the ToS for em if you dig through enough legalese to reach it. Use the open source drivers if you care about your privacy and/or dont want fakebook weirdos recording you all day.

Last point i will make is on the games exclusive to oculus store having been cracked in a few days. If you know where to look you can skip the spyware, don the hat and go all yar har fiddle de dee for RE4VR or Asgard. If they complain just remind them what gaben said years ago. "Piracy is a service problem." They dont like it? They should stop being trash and walling the games off from everyone without willingly installed spyware.

As for the topic of the thread itself i did see that a few groups are trying to add VR support to certain older adventure games. Maybe the modding scene will pick up on it? I know skyrim through LoversLab or VectorPlexus was still the best at the moment (even if its almost all male animals due to skyrims code and jank animations running on cycles over real interactivity) but we can all still hope when the next boom happens one steps forward? Someday soon might consider picking up Gadot and trying my hand at development again, i would advise anyone with a lot of free time it might be worth a shot as a hobby (and who knows, maybe become the next notch or something with a really good one.)

There is a VR "game" called "Fallen Doll Operation Lovecraft" it has a lot of monster scenes and one version should have a dog scene as well.
It was pretty hot. (edit: it is not in cartoon style, it actually looks pretty "realistic")
If you play with the camera a bit you should be able to make it "first person" as well.

I am glad I found this thread. I am suprised no one has mentioned Wild Life yet.
I also second Wild Life.

There should be torrents for everything.
As always, you should use a VPN.

There is a VR "game" called "Fallen Doll Operation Lovecraft" it has a lot of monster scenes and one version should have a dog scene as well.
It was pretty hot. (edit: it is not in cartoon style, it actually looks pretty "realistic")
If you play with the camera a bit you should be able to make it "first person" as well.

I also second Wild Life.

There should be torrents for everything.
As always, you should use a VPN.
I didn't realize Operation Lovecraft had vr support, I checked it out a while ago but it was basically just a gallery of scenes to play at the time. Wild Life is alright and has a demo available, but it definitely isn't VR (as far as Steam shows) and the dev seems to have taken down the website and locked updates behind a patreon paywall

Back