Verified Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this is more of an issue for female members, but how's this?? ?

View attachment 34400

(... and for those of you who may think the vids I've posted are not actually mine, I invite you to look at my squat, fat, paddle hands in the vids and make your own judgement. They were produced nearly 20 years ago, but I can still see the resemblance. ;) )
Best post of the year.....so far ?

We certainly can see the fakes , most are quite pathetic and easy to spot but would the site be better off without these morons pretending to be women

I certainly see Wasbitchpolly's point. If people were verified, it would also help reduce the ease at which people are catfished. Not to mention it shouldn't be a huge deal anyway.
Now I do feel like verification should be optional, but if a person is not verified then they will have a tag saying "Not Verified" next to their username.

I can also assume that women would like to talk to actual women who can relate 100% what it is like to go through the same issues in this particular lifestyle and with this particular sexuality. Periods, vaginal knots, pregnancy etc (things men can't relate to much at all)
And I also assume that men would like to talk to actual men who can relate to them. Especially if the men are homosexual.

If people were verified... Not to mention it shouldn't be a huge deal anyway.

One side in this discussion keeps saying "we want verification"
While the other side keeps saying "yes, but how go about it in a way that would serve the purpose?"

Those are not really the same discussions. We are not being assholes, we just don't see it working. Actually, if you find a way that would work sufficiently here, I think that would be patent-worthy.

How about if the forum software included a google-reverse search button under every posted picture? I have a feeling despite my tireless mentioning it, not many people check photos with google and I don't like to be the one continuously calling out such pretenders.

or a reminder line akin to "Remember that pictures can be faked or stolen" being displayed to every photo- I know a dating platform that does that.

I was just over on zoosbook & saw there's a method to getting verified on that site.

upload to your wall a picture holding a paper with username, date, and zoos book.com

g rated pic is acceptable and need not show one's face.

message one of the admins there & voila, you're a verified member over there.

I'll be posting that over there as well as here as I'd be glad to show I am genuinely who I say I am.
'

I think it was gaia online or something like that did some webcam verification for pet owners and for females too. I did it and found nothing really changed save for a shiny new badge. Granted it was probably more due to the site being terrible and low quality people abound. No chance of meeting well-adjust folks through there at least.

I've had much better success with chatting on twitter/telegram for months before meeting. Get someone who is willing to do that and other vetting can take place in that timeframe. Got some best friends out of it.

I was just over on zoosbook & saw there's a method to getting verified on that site.

upload to your wall a picture holding a paper with username, date, and zoos book.com

g rated pic is acceptable and need not show one's face.

message one of the admins there & voila, you're a verified member over there.

I'll be posting that over there as well as here as I'd be glad to show I am genuinely who I say I am.
'

Brilliant. Nothing in this description ensures any safety at all.
Google "woman holding up sign" images if you don't have a camera at hand.

I really don't get the obsession over "I can only talk about sex with someone that has the same physical parts as me." I don't have a vagina but I can say with certainty that I've had more dick in me than anyone on this site that does. I've never experienced menstruation but I know a lot about pleasuring big strong males. The most important thing is that I'm not going to take advantage of anyone or lie to them. So why is important for me to be excluded from conversation until I can show you a vagina?

I really don't get the obsession over "I can only talk about sex with someone that has the same physical parts as me." I don't have a vagina but I can say with certainty that I've had more dick in me than anyone on this site that does. I've never experienced menstruation but I know a lot about pleasuring big strong males. The most important thing is that I'm not going to take advantage of anyone or lie to them. So why is important for me to be excluded from conversation until I can show you a vagina?
I love everyone. Male or female of any species will get pleasure from me. I think what some people are after is instant gratification. They want to meet, fuck and disappear. One tool of those people is to know what a person is like physically before even attempting to approach them.

There is also the people who are genuine and want to make the effort of getting to know someone, but want to make sure the person is who they say they are before making an effort. You have to consider that time might not be something they can easily waste.

I believe there is no need for verification because normal conversation with that person will tell you who they are in a short amount of time if you listen and trust your instinct without having your penis or vagina think for you.

i like your profile pic, is that a circular water droplet, or a blue sphere?
Thanks, I just searched google images for ‘blue marble’ and clicked through the similar results until I found one I liked. It was supposed to be temporary but being an orb is pretty chill

If I get my dog to hold a sign in his mouth that says my name, can I get a verified K9 badge?
Hey, if that works I'll print "Zooville dot org verification" with the time, day, and date on my horse's cock and take a picture of it. That should get me a horse badge.

OOOH! OOOH! ME TOO! ME TOO!!! IF I POST A PICTURE WITH MY PET ELEPHANT RESTING HIS COCK ON MY SHOULDER CAN I GET A CUSTOM ELEPHANT-FUCKER BADGE? I WANNA BE SPESHUL TOO!!!

(Gawd... it's actually almost physically painful trying to act that stupid...)

OOOH! OOOH! ME TOO! ME TOO!!! IF I POST A PICTURE WITH MY PET ELEPHANT RESTING HIS COCK ON MY SHOULDER CAN I GET A CUSTOM ELEPHANT-FUCKER BADGE? I WANNA BE SPESHUL TOO!!!

(Gawd... it's actually almost physically painful trying to act that stupid...)

Your inability to read sarcasm is amusing. You remind me of a rabid raccoon as well, not a good look.

Your inability to read sarcasm is amusing. You remind me of a rabid raccoon as well, not a good look.
Have some irony, son... it's s'posed to be good for the blood...

(Interesting that you're apparently just as incapable of reading sarcasm as you accuse me of being. One needs look no further than the quote from your post for the evidence of that...)

Have some irony, son... it's s'posed to be good for the blood...

(Interesting that you're apparently just as incapable of reading sarcasm as you accuse me of being. One needs look no further than the quote from your post for the evidence of that...)

You're being sarcastic as an insult towards me and anothers post. Don't play dumb

Verification is all great in all. I was just over at zoosbook and they verify people but even the verified people use fake pics when chatting so what's the point of being verified when most people dont share personal stuff anyways. So does it really matter this is a forum site where people just chat about different topics. The fake people pretending to be someone else aka (fake women) have their own issues that need to be resolved and this isn't the place for it. You can usually point out the fakes anyways just by the way they present themselves in their conversations. As private as this lifestyle is when I see women sending you pics without asking for it, kind of sends a red flag is this really the person they say they are

Last edited:
If someone wants to meet in person or FaceTime online, and the desire is there, they will. If the initial invitation is based on deception and fraudulent intentions, and they’re not who they say they are, then they’ll be likely exposed by the recipient. That’s expected. I can tell once I’m serious about moving forward meeting someone if the other party is playing games and backslides; this is the reality of the internet. Ghosting and catfishing is part of it, sadly.

Hey, if that works I'll print "Zooville dot org verification" with the time, day, and date on my horse's cock and take a picture of it. That should get me a horse badge.

i want i want, but for the horsedick pic in general *jumps up and down*

There are Verified sites if you are wanting you can join.
To become a member need a copy of your driver's license or student ID and a face picture of yourself holding your ID easy as.
but its still not 100% safe and have fakes.

I have little trust in posting a pic that can be downloaded or screen shot and reposed anywhere with out my consent or knowledge.
No disrespect to mods here but what happens if there is a hack thing ?? or a mod with there own ideas of what they do with your ID and pic ??
I may be paranoid but I don't want to be turning up on exposed web sl** any time soon as it seem some trolls have great pleasure in doing to women. I think some of you don't understand the risk involved for some of us, pics and post that can get you arrested and jailed and will destroying your life.

If you think its a fake hit the Ignore button

There are Verified sites if you are wanting you can join.
To become a member need a copy of your driver's license or student ID and a face picture of yourself holding your ID easy as.
but its still not 100% safe and have fakes.

I have little trust in posting a pic that can be downloaded or screen shot and reposed anywhere with out my consent or knowledge.
No disrespect to mods here but what happens if there is a hack thing ?? or a mod with there own ideas of what they do with your ID and pic ??
I may be paranoid but I don't want to be turning up on exposed web sl** any time soon as it seem some trolls have great pleasure in doing to women. I think some of you don't understand the risk involved for some of us, pics and post that can get you arrested and jailed and will destroying your life.

If you think its a fake hit the Ignore button
Spot on comment aside from the ID

With apologies to Vicky, as she says the same thing and is merely the one once again desribing that one could take a picture:

How often do we need to go through the same point? If the verification relies solely on electronically submitted data (pictures of you, passports, your dog... Writings, scans of documents, heck even video of you, your dog, whatever...) then it cannot be trusted.

Sure, faking a video stream will sort out your garden-variety 14yo "I can hack since I once opened a CMD window", but - and i want this to be finally clear -

any form of solely electronically submitted thing can be faked. No matter the item displayed in it, the concrete form of submittance, or the amount that is requested. And you or the mods checking also makes no difference, they don't have truth vision 2000 either. Adding extra hoops and loops also doesn't change this basic fact of life.

You know how a swinger community resolved a similar problem given problems that law enforcement wants to "curtail potential prostitution" thrown into the mix (and hey, it's not that we don't ever have problems with potential stings if you think about a meetup)? - You had to meet up really really rather quickly and masturbate each others genitals for a minute. They said they were quite certain that undercover cops wouldn't take that one for the team. And i guess then you can be sure about the piping you saw.

Well, i think there should be a system at least sorta mild that allow people to verify not their looks necesarily, but at least it's cool to get rid of bots (if there are any). I'm not tecchie from this website, but i know many bots may mess up with the whole social network. And the verify symbol is at least something not many tend to worry about to do, so people who actually did at least gives a little more trust, if i could say it. I dunno, but i'd add up the verify system, not in a way like other zoo sites do since most of them just seem to arbitrarily pick up who's verified and who's not.

Anyways, this is just an idea. I know many don't come here to hook-up or to show themselves, but it's true that there's a section that's actually about it. And sometimes the pms may be overflooding if an user is a girl, lol. Not my case though

We have reached the point where new participants are coming into the thread, reading the first few replies, and adding their positions which turn out to be variations of things already discussed on Monday. We are going in a big circle.

Below are the reasons why this cannot and should not happen from the site operators’ perspective and not ours, delivered without zeal or bluster:

We considered this proposal but the issue is several.

1. Having a verified title means that the mod team has to develop a screening method and protocols that keep the user anon and being worthwhile. It is alot of extra labor we dont need burdened with.

2. Verifiying users means responsibility falls on the mods team screening methods and any possible fallout from failures of such.

3. Partisanship. We wish to keep users equal in rule enforcement and minimize any avenue of favoritism that was distasteful on BF.

4. Obviously there is users faking personas. Its nothing new. Its called catfishing and happens all the time in many many different online activities. Verifying people wont stop the practice of catfishing.

5. We understand that female users get harassed way more than the male users and Its mostly fetish seekers from the reports coming in. Keep those things in mind when choosing avatars, profile descriptions and posts.

Last edited:
While I am deeply sympathetic to any women getting harassed by other members, I am completely against this idea, even an ostensibly voluntary form. There's no benefit at all to verifying one's gender or sex as 'authentic' as all genders and sexes are equally welcome. Transgender and intesex people will be further marginalized and subjected to scrutiny which nobody on the planet has the right to impose on them. To say nothing of the privacy invasion this would create as users, all of whom I expect would be women suspected to be men, would feel pressure to step outside of their comfort zone in order to gain acceptance. To say nothing still about whether the site operators are themselves trustworthy with that kind of information (sorry, but running a cool site counts for exactly nothing in my book).

Trust and reputation are earned over time, both in real life and on forums concerning delicate topics, and there is no way to speedrun this process without creating an especially toxic and pointless version of Checkmark Twitter, and risking the site's open and relatively welcoming environment by stratifying users into "somebodies" or "nobodies" based entirely on their risk tolerance, attractiveness, access to animals, willingness to produce content, or whether they're famous or well connected.

If someone can't fap to something you post without first being sure you meet their standard of beauty or orientation, that is 100% their problem, not yours. If someone wants to meet you but doesn't trust you are who you say you are, you are not obligated to do anything special, and they can fuck right off out a window.

My name is àqua, I am a blue sphere with Opinions, and my gender is, apparently, a unicorn emoji. I am not concerned with credibility, and I think you shouldn't be either.

?
Aqua, I love this!

just disable conversations from options and youre all set to prevent private harasment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back