Verified Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez that's a bit harsh but your privacy concerns are very valid
I've never claimed to be "gentle". Especially when it comes to people whining that their poor little feelings are hurt. I tell it like I see it, and if that ruffles feathers <shrug> tough shit. Ruffled feathers aren't my problem.

I’m more or less in in agreement with Aqua. While I’d like a utopian forum where we’re all a nice family, we all share love and respect for one another’s bizarre behaviors, tastes, addictions and excites, with modern day doxxing and exposing of people and privacy for the sake of fame and recognition not too mention financial gain and outright exposing them for criminal means, the more anonymous this forum is the better it is for all of us. While most everyone here probably doesn’t think about being discovered, many would prefer not to think about this and are naive. Many of you may be more risk tolerant. I’m risk averse when it comes to this. This is cutting edge and with today’s hacking abilities and trolls that target exposing these kinds of underground interests, everyone is vulnerable and taking a chance. Think about your occupation, social status and family, (that includes minors). I know personally of law enforcement and highly status profiled people in my community who’d love to get notoriety shutting down a cult or website like this and exposing everyone in it as criminals. In the minds of most of society in the west, we are equivalent to CP recipients or those who partake of such. You can personally attack me on this but read your local newspaper after a man or woman has been found convicted with having sex with an animal and read the comments below and how society wants them dead and justice served. It’s as bad as child molestation cases. Just identifying as a pet lover inappropriately will get you scrutinized and ostracized if not investigated by law by law enforcement authorities in most jurisdictions. HELL, sodomy laws are still on the books where I reside. You’ll also lose your children to CPS and be required to register as a sex offender for life (that includes animals). If people want to hook up, do so with careful discretion and vet everyone. Yes, I already know some profiles are fake and men pose as women. I can’t help you with that one. I’d also recommend that if you post your self in here, keep your face invisible. I’m no lawyer and I’m open to criticism, but think about the implications and detriment if someone outed you. Admin has a responsibility to screen and monitor. Once conflict begins, it must quickly be squelched.

Attachments

• 86CC52A2-00E7-4A91-942E-BADC7C89EB3B.jpeg
    86CC52A2-00E7-4A91-942E-BADC7C89EB3B.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 7
I've never claimed to be "gentle". Especially when it comes to people whining that their poor little feelings are hurt. I tell it like I see it, and if that ruffles feathers <shrug> tough shit. Ruffled feathers aren't my problem.

They are if their in your goose down pillow. Ever bern poked in the ear by a goose quill tip. Better always fluff them. A ruffled feather can hurt you too.

I’m more or less in in agreement with Aqua. While I’d like a utopian forum where we’re all a nice family, we all share love and respect for one another’s bizarre behaviors, tastes, addictions and excites, with modern day doxxing and exposing of people and privacy for the sake of fame and recognition not too mention financial gain and outright exposing them for criminal means, the more anonymous this forum is the better it is for all of us. While most everyone here probably doesn’t think about being discovered, many would prefer not to think about this and are naive. Many of you may be more risk tolerant. I’m risk averse when it comes to this. This is cutting edge and with today’s hacking abilities and trolls that target exposing these kinds of underground interests, everyone is vulnerable and taking a chance. Think about your occupation, social status and family, (that includes minors). I know personally of law enforcement and highly status profiled people in my community who’d love to get notoriety shutting down a cult or website like this and exposing everyone in it as criminals. In the minds of most of society in the west, we are equivalent to CP recipients or those who partake of such. You can personally attack me on this but read your local newspaper after a man or woman has been found convicted with having sex with an animal and read the comments below and how society wants them dead and justice served. It’s as bad as child molestation cases. Just identifying as a pet lover inappropriately will get you scrutinized and ostracized if not investigated by law by law enforcement authorities in most jurisdictions. HELL, sodomy laws are still on the books where I reside. You’ll also lose your children to CPS and be required to register as a sex offender for life (that includes animals). If people want to hook up, do so with careful discretion and vet everyone. Yes, I already know some profiles are fake and men pose as women. I can’t help you with that one. I’d also recommend that if you post your self in here, keep your face invisible. I’m no lawyer and I’m open to criticism, but think about the implications and detriment if someone outed you. Admin has a responsibility to screen and monitor. Once conflict begins, it must quickly be squelched.
Some very valid points and ones to be well aware of - Thanks for pointing them out.

It also depends on the country from what I've seen, but that was a while ago and "laws" change. Take Mexico for example, I heard this was outlawed in the mid 2000s. Along with this still being a "taboo" topic, although I've read of a few countries where it hasn't been outlawed yet (if I'm not mistaken, I think there was a few European and Asian countries haven't done so), can someone double check? Don't want anyone here being misinformed by possibly old or even incorrect info here.

It also depends on the country from what I've seen, but that was a while ago and "laws" change. Take Mexico for example, I heard this was outlawed in the mid 2000s. Along with this still being a "taboo" topic, although I've heard of a few countries where it hasn't been outlawed yet (if I'm not mistaken, I think there was a few European and Asian countries haven't done so), can someone double check? Don't want anyone here being misinformed by possibly old or even incorrect info here.

Its not legal amywhere. Though many countries its not a crime

It also depends on the country from what I've seen, but that was a while ago and "laws" change. Take Mexico for example, I heard this was outlawed in the mid 2000s. Along with this still being a "taboo" topic, although I've read of a few countries where it hasn't been outlawed yet (if I'm not mistaken, I think there was a few European and Asian countries haven't done so), can someone double check? Don't want anyone here being misinformed by possibly old or even incorrect info here.
It is illegal in Mexico - I believe it is illegal in all of Europe now too. Don't know about the Asian countries. It's still legal in 2 or 3 states in the US but that will probably change in 2020 or 2021.

That's a damn shame because stuff like this will always be there. Although this is just an opinion I think these things occur far more frequently than society wants to acknowledge

It is illegal in Mexico - I believe it is illegal in all of Europe now too. Don't know about the Asian countries. It's still legal in 2 or 3 states in the US but that will probably change in 2020 or 2021.

no where is it actually legal. Its just not illegal. Though beast sex is.Called animal abuse. They cant consent so your taking advantage of animals inability to say no

Was huge hoopla here for decades because was some guy who fucked his mare openly. He get arrested had to be let go. 20+yrs it got fought in court.
I remember reading once about it being on the rise due to the Cuban influence - don't know anything about FL except there are a lot of Cubans there. I know they did pass laws against it but have no idea how harsh they are.

So by using "legal" nonsense they more or less found other ways to get people. :mad:

No need to say you cant fuck,then post every species. So call everything that those with power say is abuse. Be obiedient in what i say is a crime. No need to have specifics of your crime.

I remember reading once about it being on the rise due to the Cuban influence - don't know anything about FL except there are a lot of Cubans there. I know they did pass laws against it but have no idea how harsh they are.
Last I saw there was a Wikipedia page with a list going by state, but it's Wikipedia so methinks it should be taken with a grain of salt.

no where is it actually legal. Its just not illegal. Though beast sex is.Called animal abuse. They cant consent so your taking advantage of animals inability to say no
Well ok it's not illegal here. What they will do here is go for the animal abuse crime, but that is only for now because I am sure they will be pressured into creating a new law by the animal rights groups.

Why you think no matter what. You get arrested even for minorist of crimes. You will always have resisting arrest in your charges.

The anti beast has to do with business. People get to fuck this that the other. Then they dont fuck people. They dont have smaller people. They dont buy or do human/human things. You go full libertarian and few hundred years be no people. We would fuck a board with nails in it if it turned people on. And no one said hey dont do than. We be gone as a species.

In other words they categorized it as animal abuse.
Also right now it would only be a misdemeanor and you wouldn't have to register as a sex offender. But as I say I expect all that to change - I just hope they don't make it a felony when and if they change it.

The anti beast has to do with business. People get to fuck this that the other. Then they dont fuck people. They dont have smaller people. They dont buy or do human/human things. You go full libertarian and few hundred years be no people. We would fuck a board with nails in it if it turned people on. And no one said hey dont do than. We be gone as a species.
So the antis are saying that humans would go extinct? :cautious:

Also right now it would only be a misdemeanor and you wouldn't have to register as a sex offender. But as I say I expect all that to change - I just hope they don't make it a felony when and if they change it.

Well animal abuse is a tiered degree crime. You fuck zoo,3rdmisdomeanor-so on so forth to 1st degree. Look at michael vick. He had tons of chargesthat fogured whatever im rich im michael vick. No dude your a murderer of animals with malicious intent. He had tons of felonies.

just wondering if there is a badge or banner that could be added to a profile image that identifies is as "verified members."

after being harassed the past couple of weeks by a user claiming that i am a fraud and a man, even after uploading a pic proving otherwise, it might be a nice and easy(?) way for people to add a layer of credibility without having to constantly "verify" our reality. my AFF profile does it, and it was easy enough to take a pic satisfying the moderators that i am authentic, and for those who are reluctant to post images or vids, only the mods would see these images and could discard them once a user is verified.

just a thought.

We considered this proposal but the issue is several.

1. Having a verified title means that the mod team has to develop a screening method and protocols that keep the user anon and being worthwhile. It is alot of extra labor we dont need burdened with.

2. Verifiying users means responsibility falls on the mods team screening methods and any possible fallout from failures of such.

3. Partisanship. We wish to keep users equal in rule enforcement and minimize any avenue of favoritism that was distasteful on BF.

4. Obviously there is users faking personas. Its nothing new. Its called catfishing and happens all the time in many many different online activities. Verifying people wont stop the practice of catfishing.

5. We understand that female users get harassed way more than the male users and Its mostly fetish seekers from the reports coming in. Keep those things in mind when choosing avatars, profile descriptions and posts.

We considered this proposal but the issue is several.

1. Having a verified title means that the mod team has to develop a screening method and protocols that keep the user anon and being worthwhile. It is alot of extra labor we dont need burdened with.

2. Verifiying users means responsibility falls on the mods team screening methods and any possible fallout from failures of such.

3. Partisanship. We wish to keep users equal in rule enforcement and minimize any avenue of favoritism that was distasteful on BF.

4. Obviously there is users faking personas. Its nothing new. Its called catfishing and happens all the time in many many different online activities. Verifying people wont stop the practice of catfishing.

5. We understand that female users get harassed way more than the male users and Its mostly fetish seekers from the reports coming in. Keep those things in mind when choosing avatars, profile descriptions and posts.

those are all very valid points, and thank you for that response. i think you all as mods are doing a great job, and i would hate to burden you with more.

and the preferential treatment angle hadn't even occurred to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back