JustAGSDEnjoyer
Citizen of Zooville
It does feel a lot smoother. You'll notice image loading staggering sometimes, but then it continues.I believe the forum is running a little better now.
I agree with you. Still, I've spent enough time trying to teach people technology to know that what one person finds obvious is not so for another.I mean the button at the bottom of the page is literally called "Post reply". So if you need 20 posts, you probably need to push the Post button.
Another option is to do something and look into your profile at the post counter and seeing if it moved or not.
This complete disinterest in even trying to skim a few posts for the answer is much more indicative of the direction things are going.
Could not agree more.Together with questions like "How do I take a dick pic." or "Where is the porn section" It makes me think we are doomed as a species when the simple action of scrolling on a display is too complicated for some.

