Use of sterile gloves

Z

Zetaman40

I know its common knowledge to trim your nails before foreplay but can I make a suggestion to 100% avoid any scratching etc that people try to wear latex gloves as well (well lubricated) while handling an exposed penis or fingering a female dog! (SOLELY IF YOUR DOG ISNT ALLERGIC TO LATEX, if so there is non latex gloves and or non latex condoms, if unsure I'd reccomend going with anything labelled hypoallergenic or consulting a vet, you could say your wondering for AI purposes) With males it will prevent any discomfort from rough calloused hands (a male dogs penis is extra sensitive and should always be kept from getting dry) with females the same, avoided discomfort but it will also prevent any foreign material (dirt or bacteria that may be on your hands) from causing an infection. I mean gloves are pretty common in this covid 19 era, easily obtainable. So just a suggestion

Last edited by a moderator:
Dogs routinely lick their own butts, the butts of other animals, drink from puddles, and then sometimes lick their own genitalia. I never worried if my hands were sanitary enough to handle my dog's penis.

Dogs routinely lick their own butts, the butts of other animals, drink from puddles, and then sometimes lick their own genitalia. I never worried if my hands were sanitary enough to handle my dog's penis.
Yes I realize this, the danger here though is the dogs penis is exposed and could unintentionally get scratched, at that point then it could lead to an infection, or at the very least they could dry out: leading to discomfort especially when handled with rough hands. Call me crazy, but I'm just trying to express what I feel is the safest way and most comfortable for them. I'm not telling you that you have to do this, just putting the knowledge out there, the choice is yours. (its common practice among professional breeders and vets for a good reason though)

a dog's penis won't "dry out" in 10 seconds tho... it drying might be only an issue for ppl who only give handjobs to their boys. in my case, the penis is either in my mouth and licked all over (there's just something nice to me about licking the knot) or up my butt. as for rough hands (from work etc.) i use hand lotion from time to time.

i might be lucky (or it's just dumb to stress about it), but i have never ever damaged any dog's genitalia (both genders) in any way.

ps: using breeders and vets as an example why use gloves is pretty stupid to say the least and not "good reason", breeders use them (some i've seen don't), because to most regular ppl it's just "icky" to touch animal's privates and i think i don't even need to type out why vets use gloves.. they also fully sanitize their examination rooms, does that mean i should sanitize my bed before every play time?

Keeping nails trimmed, I agree. I just would never wear gloves as it would take away from the experience for me personally.
Understandable, just as long as they stay wet and your extra careful with how gentle you touch their shaft when spreading lubrication or precum along them, they'll enjoy it!
a dog's penis won't "dry out" in 10 seconds tho... it drying might be only an issue for ppl who only give handjobs to their boys. in my case, the penis is either in my mouth and licked all over (there's just something nice to me about licking the knot) or up my butt. as for rough hands (from work etc.) i use hand lotion from time to time.

i might be lucky (or it's just dumb to stress about it), but i have never ever damaged any dog's genitalia (both genders) in any way.

ps: using breeders and vets as an example why use gloves is pretty stupid to say the least and not "good reason", breeders use them (some i've seen don't), because to most regular ppl it's just "icky" to touch animal's privates and i think i don't even need to type out why vets use gloves.. they also fully sanitize their examination rooms, does that mean i should sanitize my bed before every play time?

Alright to the logic here, not were i was going with that but thanks for the input :husky_happysmile: I'll agree to disagree with it
PS: I never said to follow every single practice vets follow, your taking the whole point out of context. Wearing gloves isn't just for sanitary reasons.

so, where were you going with that?
Are your hands calloused? If you rubbed them on sensitive skin would there be a scratching sensation? Have you ever done so and watched a male dogs reaction to it and did they seem to be jumpy/uncomforted by it? If you can answer all of these questions with an absolute no; then you probably don't need gloves, the whole point of this is comfort and safety, im unsure why this is getting such a negative response already. There is No need to call my reasoning "stupid" it is just a suggestion, I wouldn't have posted it otherwise if it feels like that much of an inconvenience to even be considered. Nobody has to wear gloves if they don't want to, I'm not gonna force you to like a politician, my word isn't law. You have free will to make your own decisions

no need to get offended, i didn't call your reasoning stupid. i called your breeder/vet example as such...

i'm really trying not to be rude, but this whole post just seems incredibly pointless (also comes of as patronizing, almost as if we didn't know any better). i mean, at least for me, the sex is a bi-product of my love for my partners which comes with a large degree of care for them. do you think i'd just come to my girl and started fingering her with dirt on my hands or long nails? my mostly negative response to your idea comes from my firm belief that every "proper zoo" behaves the same.. i'm also pretty sure that additional layer of latex between me and her might reduce the pleasure for both of us

I have never had a problem with bare hands. My nails are taken care of and my hand are washed.
And I always have lube on hand if not some sort of wank sleeve. Just don’t jerk him with your hands.

Sorry if I offended anyone; I didn't mean for this to sound patronizing at all but the reality is we all have to get used to our beliefs and "opinion" being brought into question! Put simply, society will always treat us in a condescending manner, because they do feel they are superior, and that we're all just sickos who don't deserve even basic rights (its up to us on how to respond, either with anger which gets us nowhere or with wisdom and knowledge) we have sex with animals for gods sake; its not exactly a widely accepted or understood thing.. i was just trying to look out for others, set a good example: I'm sure most of the people on this forum take their dogs comfort and well being seriously! With that said there is still the bad apples out there and people who know very little about a dogs anatomy: Keep in mind that there is "normies" that come onto this site as well that are looking for any reason possible to say anyone who touches an animal sexually is abusive, btw @Bloodwolf i love the sleeve idea as well, so long as the inside is well lubed and smooth in texture. During handjobs my boy likes being in a condom, plus l avoid having to clean up a pint of cum off the floor lol and he stays well lubricated the entirety of the expierence :husky_happysmile: Anyhow mods can delete this thread if they think its necessary

Sorry if I offended anyone; I didn't mean for this to sound patronizing at all but the reality is we all have to get used to our beliefs and "opinion" being brought into question! Put simply, society will always treat us in a condescending manner, because they do feel they are superior, and that we're all just sickos who don't deserve even basic rights (its up to us on how to respond, either with anger which gets us nowhere or with wisdom and knowledge) we have sex with animals for gods sake; its not exactly a widely accepted or understood thing.. i was just trying to look out for others, set a good example: I'm sure most of the people on this forum take their dogs comfort and well being seriously! With that said there is still the bad apples out there and people who know very little about a dogs anatomy: Keep in mind that there is "normies" that come onto this site as well that are looking for any reason possible to say anyone who touches an animal sexually is abusive, btw @Bloodwolf i love the sleeve idea as well, so long as the inside is well lubed and smooth in texture. During handjobs my boy likes being in a condom, plus l avoid having to clean up a pint of cum off the floor lol and he stays well lubricated :husky_happysmile: Anyhow mods can delete this thread if they think its necessary
I work for a medical facility so I’m never short on lube

El grado de agresividad es incomprensible... sera el encierro de la pandemia o la imposibilidad de considerar que el otro puede dar una opinion libre sobre cualquier tema?
The degree of aggressiveness is incomprehensible ... will it be the closure of the pandemic or the impossibility of considering that the other can give a free opinion on any subject?

Back