USA Purely Chat Friend

Vybenz

Tourist
Hi! This isn't my introduction exactly, as I've been here for about three weeks and have already introduced myself. I am just looking for some USA folks to chat with!

About me: I am an early 30s male American. I am mostly straight, but bi curious. I work in healthcare and am outdoorsy. Politically liberal, environmentally conscious, I am not an owner and have little experience except with mares when I was much younger and much dumber. I traverse the USA frequently and love our countrys diversity. I would especially love to get closer to male animals, but have broad interests with zoo.

So, guys or girls, shoot me a message! Lets talk about anything. Give me another reason to login to the site. Maybe someday we can meet, but if we just talk, that's almost just as good. Cheers.

Hi! This isn't my introduction exactly, as I've been here for about three weeks and have already introduced myself. I am just looking for some USA folks to chat with!

About me: I am an early 30s male American. I am mostly straight, but bi curious. I work in healthcare and am outdoorsy. Politically liberal, environmentally conscious, I am not an owner and have little experience except with mares when I was much younger and much dumber. I traverse the USA frequently and love our countrys diversity. I would especially love to get closer to male animals, but have broad interests with zoo.

So, guys or girls, shoot me a message! Lets talk about anything. Give me another reason to login to the site. Maybe someday we can meet, but if we just talk, that's almost just as good. Cheers.
Hey! California guy here. New to this site, but my interest in this has been growing (strongly) for quite some time. Gay here, but masculine and into sports (especially basketball), camping hiking, canoeing, kayaking, mountain biking, etc. Also strong liberal.

Hope you’re enjoying the site as much as I am. Hit me up if you’d like. Cheers!

Hey! California guy here. New to this site, but my interest in this has been growing (strongly) for quite some time. Gay here, but masculine and into sports (especially basketball), camping hiking, canoeing, kayaking, mountain biking, etc. Also strong liberal.

Hope you’re enjoying the site as much as I am. Hit me up if you’d like. Cheers!
Thanks!

Back