Turned on by K9 Studs with multiple partners?

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
Is anyone else turned on by Dogs who are such sexy studs that they have fucked multiple partners whether human or k9?
Even if it's just fantasy too?

The idea of a woman being with a K9 stud who has fucked several female dogs or even another human is such a turn on.

The thought of her being just a notch on his belt or another one of his "bitches" so to speak.

I once read a fascinating story (Internet, so most likely not true) about a K9 alpha who fucked several lonely army wives in a neighborhood. Thinking that this attractive dog had all these women drooling for him was hot.

But the idea of a single woman seeing a K9 who fucks several of the dogs in the town or neighborhood and thinking "he's made me one of his bitches" is also very sexy

I suppose that's part of the fantasy for me. Thinking about getting on my hands and knees to get bred turns me on an incredible amount but I don't think body count has been a part of that until you mentioned it haha. There's the sensuality of mating with a dog and also the super horny part of it.

I get turned on by the thought of people having dogs that have fucked multiple women. I’ve read about people who travel and meet up with women who want to get fucked by their dog.
That’s a huge turn on to me. Partially because it’s just fucking hot to think about this stud of a dog getting to fuck so much pussy and partially because I’m inexperienced with dog sex so the idea that someone could help me my first time and their dog already knows what to do sounds awesome.

I currently have an 18 month old german shepherd but neither of us know what to do. I don’t think he’s ready and I’m too scared to try it. 😅
I bet it's exciting thinking about how a Stud K9 who has fucked many women already is going to take your doggy virginity too

I get turned on by the thought of people having dogs that have fucked multiple women. I’ve read about people who travel and meet up with women who want to get fucked by their dog.
That’s a huge turn on to me. Partially because it’s just fucking hot to think about this stud of a dog getting to fuck so much pussy and partially because I’m inexperienced with dog sex so the idea that someone could help me my first time and their dog already knows what to do sounds awesome.

I currently have an 18 month old german shepherd but neither of us know what to do. I don’t think he’s ready and I’m too scared to try it. 😅
That is so hot. One of my greatest fantasies would also include very experienced stud dog and my wife. It would be so hot to plan it and arange it together. Our little adventure. It would be hot, if the dog would be calm and know how to handle and pleasure female. He would have a big cock and would like to stay long in her, while he would inseminate her bareback. To hear her moans and know how good it feels. Would be my dream to have her bred with him few times a year, when she is on heat. 😊

She is also not experienced at all and he would do it like nature intended. 💦🤩

I like what @dinobryon wrote about him and his wife, thoughts that parallel my own. Was seeing someone casually a few years ago who was interested in this and after watching a video of a situation with a couple and his girl's first time with the owner helping and bf caring for her while holding the camera, my friend asked to explore this together so she had her first and could be my first to watch knowing I'd care for her safety too, like in the video. We stopped seeing each other before I could start pursuing the idea for us. But the idea there could be a dog out there with this experience to help someone I'm with one day and we felt secure having the owner watching what would probably be a very intimate moment for us as a couple, is a nice thought. Or could we just dog sit this experienced boy? lol On the flip side of the coin, the idea of being with a woman who has experienced multiple K9 partners is also a turn on for me.

It’s not really about the number logistically, but I’ll admit thinking about it is a pretty big mental turn on, especially as a submissive woman. Being made into a literal and figurative bitch by an experienced stud sounds breathtaking 🥵

It’s not really about the number logistically, but I’ll admit thinking about it is a pretty big mental turn on, especially as a submissive woman. Being made into a literal and figurative bitch by an experienced stud sounds breathtaking 🥵
Is it the fact that you become another one of his "bitches" like the other dogs?
Or that he's conquered other human women too?

Is anyone else turned on by Dogs who are such sexy studs that they have fucked multiple partners whether human or k9?
Even if it's just fantasy too?

The idea of a woman being with a K9 stud who has fucked several female dogs or even another human is such a turn on.

The thought of her being just a notch on his belt or another one of his "bitches" so to speak.
I don't know how accepted it is to talk about "professional" studios like AoZ, etc, but it turns me on so much to know that there's a dog out there thats fucked at least ten latinas.

It also turns me on when i hear a girl on hear say that she's been fucked by rover hundreds of times in her life.

Back