Trying some toys

J

justwondering28

So a few years back i dated a girl that was really open to a lot of kinks. Mainstream mostly, but she was very open. We discussed using toys, fisting, etc and she was really receptive to it. So i got her a few large dildos, and got increasingly larger until i got her a 14" horse cock dildo. I fucked her hard with that, and fisted her, and it was SOOO hot seeing her pussy swallow up that horse cock!

We ended up splitting up a few months later (on good terms) and so i was left with a number of toys at my house. Multiple human dildos, a dog cock dildo with cum tube, and a couple horse cocks. Well, curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to try them out on myself. I've never been on the receiving end of anal sex before. I used the dog cock first, and it allowed me to work up to something bigger. I REALLY enjoyed pushing it deep inside me, then filling my ass with the fake cum. Eventually i tried out the horse cock as well. I was so big and completely filled me up! I struggled to take it the first few times, but eventually i was able to take the majority of it. As a straight guy, i never thought I'd enjoy taking a huge cock in my ass, but there i was, eagerly pushing a horse cock into my ass and loving it!

I know, not as exciting as some of the stories I've read on here, but i just thought I'd share my experience!

So a few years back i dated a girl that was really open to a lot of kinks. Mainstream mostly, but she was very open. We discussed using toys, fisting, etc and she was really receptive to it. So i got her a few large dildos, and got increasingly larger until i got her a 14" horse cock dildo. I fucked her hard with that, and fisted her, and it was SOOO hot seeing her pussy swallow up that horse cock!

We ended up splitting up a few months later (on good terms) and so i was left with a number of toys at my house. Multiple human dildos, a dog cock dildo with cum tube, and a couple horse cocks. Well, curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to try them out on myself. I've never been on the receiving end of anal sex before. I used the dog cock first, and it allowed me to work up to something bigger. I REALLY enjoyed pushing it deep inside me, then filling my ass with the fake cum. Eventually i tried out the horse cock as well. I was so big and completely filled me up! I struggled to take it the first few times, but eventually i was able to take the majority of it. As a straight guy, i never thought I'd enjoy taking a huge cock in my ass, but there i was, eagerly pushing a horse cock into my ass and loving it!

I know, not as exciting as some of the stories I've read on here, but i just thought I'd share my experience!
OH I find it VERY exciting! I discovered the pleasure of things in my ass at a very young age.... Through the years - military, marriages, etc - didn't get to indulge it much - but now I'm single and live alone, so I have a collection I love to play with. Many guys don't ever get to where you're at - finding out how pleasurable your ass can be - so glad you did! Always love to hear when others find ways to find pleasure they never expected!

OH I find it VERY exciting! I discovered the pleasure of things in my ass at a very young age.... Through the years - military, marriages, etc - didn't get to indulge it much - but now I'm single and live alone, so I have a collection I love to play with. Many guys don't ever get to where you're at - finding out how pleasurable your ass can be - so glad you did! Always love to hear when others find ways to find pleasure they never expected!
Same story basically! I was single and had the ability to indulge in whatever i wanted, plus i had a handful of kinky toys laying around, so i figured why not put them to use!?

Same story basically! I was single and had the ability to indulge in whatever i wanted, plus i had a handful of kinky toys laying around, so i figured why not put them to use!?
Same story here... Still do on the quiet, with my gf or others... and find a good deal of arousal by receiving a real penis too... I just love sex really lol

And I'm worse now than when I was younger!

Same story here... Still do on the quiet, with my gf or others... and find a good deal of arousal by receiving a real penis too... I just love sex really lol

That's great! I've never experienced a real penis, but perhaps one of these days

That's awesome that your gf is involved! Yeah, I'm the same way, i just really love sex and trying new things

Back