Tricks or Tips to mate with my dog?

Jindolover

Tourist
Hi! I live with the white Jindo male dog and hes' 1years old! :husky_laughing: and I'm 23 years old male.
But I couldn't find any tips or guides how to mate with my dog on the internet..
If you have a advice for a mating with dog and train him to do that, I'd happy if you share it with me!
Thank you😀

Last edited:
He may be too young yet, so you probably won't be successful yet, anyway. Also, you don't train a dog to have sex, it's in their instincts.
What you can do though is showing that he can be sexual with you. Be naked around him, play with him (it would be good if you do it only in a certain room or something) He'll show it when he wants to mate

He may be too young yet, so you probably won't be successful yet, anyway. Also, you don't train a dog to have sex, it's in their instincts.
What you can do though is showing that he can be sexual with you. Be naked around him, play with him (it would be good if you do it only in a certain room or something) He'll show it when he wants to mate
Thank you so much! This is all about the answer what I've been lookin' for..

Hi! I live with the white Jindo male dog and hes' 1years old! :husky_laughing: and I'm 23 years old male.
But I couldn't find any tips or guides to train my dog to mate with me on the internet..
If you have a advice for a mating with dog and train him to do that, I'd happy if you share it with me!
Thank you😀

Not this again.
Here read this and think about yourself:
Training animals for sex is wrong. The act must be consensual and ideally initiated by the animal, you must never use any treats, peanut butter, commands, or training methods to make an animal have sex with you or anyone else.
The reasoning behind that is simple, you can teach a dog to let a vet take his blood or trim his nails, clean ears... a clearly unpleasant possibly painful procedure that the dog will endure because there will be a reward in the end.
Bringing this to sex would completely rob you of any valuable feedback and you may end up doing something against the dog's will unknowingly or even worse, knowingly and the dog will withstand that for the reward.
Do not teach animals to have sex with people.

And then maybe learn how to jerk him off here without taking away his free will:

Not this again.
Here read this and think about yourself:
Training animals for sex is wrong. The act must be consensual and ideally initiated by the animal, you must never use any treats, peanut butter, commands, or training methods to make an animal have sex with you or anyone else.
The reasoning behind that is simple, you can teach a dog to let a vet take his blood or trim his nails, clean ears... a clearly unpleasant possibly painful procedure that the dog will endure because there will be a reward in the end.
Bringing this to sex would completely rob you of any valuable feedback and you may end up doing something against the dog's will unknowingly or even worse, knowingly and the dog will withstand that for the reward.
Do not teach animals to have sex with people.

And then maybe learn how to jerk him off here without taking away his free will:
Thank you! I didn't mean to force him to mate with me, but I think I used wrong expression.
I editted the title of this thread! :)

Back