Treasure Valley, Idaho, 36yo Gay Male

gaymale

Tourist
Would love to chat, new to this forum but definitely not to its subject.

Long story short I've always been interested in beastiality, primarily dogs and horses though I've never been with a horse haha.. I had a dog who loved to mount me but I never did get his knot, sadly someone broke into our yard one night and he got hit by a car.. I definitely miss him very much but haven't been with a dog since and that was almost 8 years ago.

Anyways... just wanted to say hi and start getting my post count up so I can explore more of what this site has to offer.

Well like I said I'm gay, usually a bottom, and have just always been attracted to cock in general and growing up we always had a dog and their cocks just looked so amazing to me haha.. we use to visit our property down in Mississippi and my uncle had a dog who would mount anything that moved, I always wanted him to really mount me but I was always with family and pretty young so it never happened. I kinda played around with dog dick for years but never really getting mounted by them, but had a boyfriend for the next 10 years of my life and we never owned a dog.. after we broke up I was pretty lonely so I adopted my boy Archer as a puppy, he was a super loving Mini Aussie German Shepherd Mix, would literally run and jump into my arms anytime I came home. When he got old enough he would never show that he wanted to mount me until we were alone and I'd get down to my underwear he'd start getting really excited so I'd always ask him if he wanted to fuck daddy and he'd start jumping, I'd get down on all fours and we'd play for a bit then he'd jump up on me and start pounding. I miss him greatly but even more I miss his throbing cock inside me, I always wanted his knot but he could never quite keep it inside me in all his excitement lol..

So I would definitely love to find another dog who could knot me at some point.

As for horses, like I said I'm a bottom and the size of a horse cock turns me on, the amount of cum it could pump inside me, mmm..

It shows how much u loved your boy , and o dont refer to his tgrobbing part, my doggongreara me with such love each day and is sooonsad when i have to leave, its daily rutine i appologose for leaving hehe. Once you can would love to talk to you in private , see you there.

Hehe I tend to have a pretty big heart when it comes to animals, and haha yeah it's definitely a part I miss. Also I'm pretty sure I can PM now as I've passed the 10 post limit haha

Would love to chat, new to this forum but definitely not to its subject.

Long story short I've always been interested in beastiality, primarily dogs and horses though I've never been with a horse haha.. I had a dog who loved to mount me but I never did get his knot, sadly someone broke into our yard one night and he got hit by a car.. I definitely miss him very much but haven't been with a dog since and that was almost 8 years ago.

Anyways... just wanted to say hi and start getting my post count up so I can explore more of what this site has to offer.
Welcome here and enjoy the community. My condolences about your loss 🐾

Back