Trans man and lurker.

slater

Tourist
It has been a long time since I have attempted to interact with the zoophile community. I’m a trans man in my 30’s, and for a long time I decided it was unsafe and foolish to continue to proceed with my connection with animals because of the times we’re living in. Privacy and safety are more difficult than they have ever been.

For a while, staying away was working. For years, in fact. I was a good boy and behaved myself. But it’s never a winning formula to deny a part of yourself like it doesn’t exist. It does exist. I love, care for, and am attracted to animals. I have tried to change this about myself. Tried to deny this aspect of who I am. It’s a losing battle.

So, here I am. Carrying this secret alone is too much. I want to talk with people who can understand what I’m going through. I want to make friends. I can’t guarantee I’ll ever meet any friends I make here in person, because that just doesn’t seem safe. But I want to reach out and connect. To get to know you. I want to be known.

A little about me: I’m disabled. I do not have any pets, and I’m not sure I’ll be able to afford a pet anytime soon. I travel a fair amount between the west coast and the midwest. Sometimes I find myself in the south as well. I’d love to make friends with fellow trans men, preferably in their 30’s as well. I’d love to make friends with furries, if there are any here. I’d love to make friends with anyone, really. Let’s talk!

Welcome! I’m also a trans man in my 30’s, with similar sentiments. Happy to have you here, and happy to make friends if you’d like to reach out to me.

Welcome! I’m also a trans man in my 30’s, with similar sentiments. Happy to have you here, and happy to make friends if you’d like to reach out to me.
Thanks for the warm welcome, man. I‘d love to talk. I don’t think I can DM yet, since I just got here, though.

It has been a long time since I have attempted to interact with the zoophile community. I’m a trans man in my 30’s, and for a long time I decided it was unsafe and foolish to continue to proceed with my connection with animals because of the times we’re living in. Privacy and safety are more difficult than they have ever been.

For a while, staying away was working. For years, in fact. I was a good boy and behaved myself. But it’s never a winning formula to deny a part of yourself like it doesn’t exist. It does exist. I love, care for, and am attracted to animals. I have tried to change this about myself. Tried to deny this aspect of who I am. It’s a losing battle.

So, here I am. Carrying this secret alone is too much. I want to talk with people who can understand what I’m going through. I want to make friends. I can’t guarantee I’ll ever meet any friends I make here in person, because that just doesn’t seem safe. But I want to reach out and connect. To get to know you. I want to be known.

A little about me: I’m disabled. I do not have any pets, and I’m not sure I’ll be able to afford a pet anytime soon. I travel a fair amount between the west coast and the midwest. Sometimes I find myself in the south as well. I’d love to make friends with fellow trans men, preferably in their 30’s as well. I’d love to make friends with furries, if there are any here. I’d love to make friends with anyone, really. Let’s talk!
Hello and welcome to you. It does suck how privacy is basically nonexistent in the world these days. It’s best to be cautious but you also can’t just shut everything out. And closing yourself off to a deep desire just sounds like a stressful and regrettable existence. Hopefully you can find a good balance that works for you. Whether it’s actively getting to have some zoo fun or just living vicariously through others and there experiences. Much luck to you in your travels and your journey of the zoo life.

Back