Trans male to female post op sex

C20C

Lurker
Is it safe for you and your animal partner to have sex with each other after having bottom surgery?

There’s probably not very much data on this, but I’d ask in the trans sub forum. Maybe ask a few people specifically?

I'd ask your surgeon. Obviously not saying dog, but I fail to see why size and agressiveness shouldn't be a valid discussible concern.

I'd ask your surgeon. Obviously not saying dog, but I fail to see why size and agressiveness shouldn't be a valid discussible concern.
Well yes, but isn’t a k9 penis different from a humans and didn’t it have like a bone in it?

Well yes, but isn’t a k9 penis different from a humans and didn’t it have like a bone in it?
Still seems a valid "agressiveness" concern.

"Would there be a problem if my partner really started pounding me hard?"
Or
"What about use of dildos? Should I be wary of particularly rigid materials and/or inflatible toys?"

Isn't a dialator a part of the surgery post op procedure? To test/set/maintain the constructed cavity? Wouldn't that tell you and the doctor relevant information?

Or
"What about use of dildos? Should I be wary of particularly rigid materials and/or inflatible toys?"

Isn't a dialator a part of the surgery post op procedure? To test/set/maintain the constructed cavity? Wouldn't that tell you and the doctor relevant information?
Well yes, you are correct on that!

Or

Super great advice. The doctor will be prepared to answer this in the context of toys, for sure. Great idea!

Back