Toys for male dog

Nadiolonko

Tourist
Hey, I'm aware that this is not fully on topic of this board, but I can't find a better fitting one.
I'm interested in recommendations for masturbator toys that work good on male dogs. Something that provides more fun than a plain hand. While I can imagine a lot of products that look as if they may be enjoyable to a dog, I can't just buy all of them and give them all a try, financially and logistically. So it would be great to hear recommendations for toys that are already known to be enjoyable by the dogs of others. Or mentions of products that are know not to work and should be avoided. Dogshape of the toy is not required, "dogcompatible" and enjoyable is the importent part. If size matters for recommendations, I'd say regular medium sized dog size, not toy-breed, not giant. (I never measured, so no value in cm/inch)

I've been interested in this same topic! Would love to see someone please a dog with a good fleshlight or something like that :LOL:

Our Rottie likes my flesh light.
Sounds great!
Can you be more specific. I opened this topic because there are a hell of a lot of flesh lights available in the market and like with most products I'm asuming that some of them will feel great for dogs and some don't and a lot will be somehow OKish. Deciding which one to buy exactly is the hard part to me. I'd like to get one of the good ones and avoid the bad or OKish ones.

I tried two different ones in the past. One was so soft that it essentially just squeezed together and ended up entirely behind the knot when he trusted into it, but was even too soft to cause any relevent stimulation. I felt OK when I used it myself. Then I bought a harder one. Turned out to be so hard that I would not even use it myself. There are so many products in the market, but so many of them are not quite good and I'm tired of wasting my money on them.

Since you can ask different male dogs who have experienced a masturbator,but mostly likely they will not give you an actual answer,you can bascially just buy any masturbator. Anything is better than a hand. Just be sure to use enough lube...

Actually the soft one I bought was worse then just a hand. With a hand I at least can apply a firm grip, that one even prevented that, but without adding any benefit for compensation.
For the answer they can give: They can't speak, but whether they enjoy it for 20 minutes or get soft after two minutes counts as answer enough for me.
If you have the experience that all masturbators feel about equal to dogs, then my dog apparently does not like masturbators and I don't need to continue the search. If hand is what he prefers then that is also ok for me. Or there are differences between different models. I'll wait and see how the experience of others looks like. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Last edited:
Sounds great!
Can you be more specific. I opened this topic because there are a hell of a lot of flesh lights available in the market and like with most products I'm asuming that some of them will feel great for dogs and some don't and a lot will be somehow OKish. Deciding which one to buy exactly is the hard part to me. I'd like to get one of the good ones and avoid the bad or OKish ones.

I tried two different ones in the past. One was so soft that it essentially just squeezed together and ended up entirely behind the knot when he trusted into it, but was even too soft to cause any relevent stimulation. I felt OK when I used it myself. Then I bought a harder one. Turned out to be so hard that I would not even use it myself. There are so many products in the market, but so many of them are not quite good and I'm tired of wasting my money on them.
I don’t think he is picky
I do like to imagine it’s my wife he’s fucking. Of course I always get some after he’s done with it.

Attachments

• C4AAA3C4-0B86-4A53-A616-662B2A79547B.jpeg
    C4AAA3C4-0B86-4A53-A616-662B2A79547B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • 662AAC23-B9E8-4360-89AC-F13E2EE3204E.jpeg
    662AAC23-B9E8-4360-89AC-F13E2EE3204E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
I use toys without any hard case. Like a "Ride Japan CQ2". I would suggest a toy with a visibly open hole, not a slit so you can get him in more easily. I recently bought a toy with two holes that are close together. And I cut the wall between them, now it is big enough to take both of us at the same time.

I use toys without any hard case. Like a "Ride Japan CQ2". I would suggest a toy with a visibly open hole, not a slit so you can get him in more easily. I recently bought a toy with two holes that are close together. And I cut the wall between them, now it is big enough to take both of us at the same time.
Sounds fun.

Back