Tons of Questions for Exclusive Women..

bglass011

Tourist
I'm working on a project, not for money just for passion. A big part of it is one of the characters being an exclusive zoo with her dog. The big thing here is, I'm a man. I don't live that lifestyle, but a part of me wishes I could experience it.

I don't even know where to begin with my questions. I want to really burrow down to what your daily lives are like, in and out of the bedroom. I really want this to be a realistic representation of this form of relationship, and not just fantasy, masturbatory material. I want to follow the initial doubt, possibly some initial guilt and confusion. I know there's a stigma that it would be done out of desperation, but the more i look into the community it doesn't seem that way; did it for you? I'm especially interested in woman that would say they have genuinely filled the spot of "Loved one/Partner/Significant Other" with their canine partner.

As for other stuff, I really want to know about the sex :p
-How often do you do it?
-Do you live alone with the canine(s)?
-When it occurs, is it a one and done thing; or more of phases of mounting, release, and remounting?
-When you do it, do you experience orgasm?
-If yes, is this with the partner, or yourself afterwards?
-Is there a romance aspect to it, as in emotional?
-Is there a sense of being dominated at play?
-Are you able to achieve an actual tie without the help of another person?
-If so, how long do they typically last? I know a lot of claims are usually exaggerated in this regard :p

I know this probably reads like someone just looking for some material for the ol' spank bank, but I promise it's not.
Tell me your story! I'm genuinely fascinated, and I really want to do the lifestyle justice.

It does kind of read that way, probably due to phrasing :^). You can be a man and have a zoo exclusive relationship with a dog as well, granted you'd have to be zoo exclusive first.

It does kind of read that way, probably due to phrasing :^). You can be a man and have a zoo exclusive relationship with a dog as well, granted you'd have to be zoo exclusive first.
I meant that I'm married and have children, I've just always been fascinated by the concept of being zoo exclusive, specifically from the female perspective.

My focus here is to get some insight into how this lifestyle ACTUALLY manifests itself, instead of relying on fabricated, overdone fantasy stories. I know a lot of my questions were sex based, but that's just because I may have gotten a bit excited to have finally found a forum that has this type of community :p

Okay... After coming off like an excited kid in a candy store, let me change the gear a bit :rolleyes:

The reason I'm here asking these questions is because all of the knowledge I have on this subject comes from the internet. I know this is also the internet, but this seems like my best chance to get an honest representation.

Instead of shooting off sex questions like a horny schoolboy, let me ask this instead: how would you say the basic day to day is different for you than other pet owners (not counting the sex)?

I'm hoping to get honest answers instead of things just perpetuating their own kink. So while answers like "He RUNS tHe hoUSe, I'm his BITCH! He doEs wHAt EVER he WaNTs! He MAKES mE weAr a DOgCollar and SleEp on the FLOOR! HE SpeNT My ENtiRe life $avINgs on FORTNITE", are great ... maybe let's keep them for a different thread.

What's the project? Maybe a podcast?
I think it would make a great podcast, I just doubt I'm the most qualified to host it :p

Without trying to over-explain it, it's a video game. I know that immediately sounds stupid, but I was trying to find a medium blending creative writing and something a bit more interactive, and that was just the obvious choice.

Give us the deets. Obviously a sex game, right?
ehh, no. Not really
it'll definitely be an aspect of it, but I'm not aiming for one of those "play with one hand" harem games.

Did you ever have something happen that you thought was really funny, but then you try to explain it to someone and feel stupid because the humor isn't translating? I feel like if I tried to explain too much, that's exactly what would happen :LOL:

But! The mechanics, I can go into. It's going to be a story-driven narrative style. You play each character, one at a time until it reaches that character's "ending". The stories align in small ways, with the choices you made in the previous characters' stories having impacts on the following stories. After all of the characters' stories have been played through, it will come together for a true ending that is dictated by how all of the lives played out. The goal is to have characters that are engaging so the user grows attached to the story.

I have experience with this kind of stuff, so it probably isn't as overly ambitious as it sounds.... probably.

You should totally post it on here when you're done. :)
It sounds really ambitious too...
I definitely will! Maybe I'll whip up a zoo-centric demo and turn you all into play testers x)

But! I'm still left with the problem of not knowing how to go about one specific character without her seeming straight out of a badly done Ren'py game.

That's why I'm here, for authenticity
🙃

My biggest problem is that all of the other stories I've written are largely based off of experiences in my own life, while this one is about/inspired by a girl I worked with for a summer right out of high school. They say "write what you know", and that's it; I don't know.

So, I think a better direction for this thread would be "What are the biggest misconceptions about being exclusive zoo?" or "What are the biggest lies/exaggerations the internet tells about a relationship with a dog?" I definitely appreciate anyone that answers those first questions, but it greatly increases the likelihood of this thread being overtaken by dudes before I can get any details to help me out 😅

@knotjen , thank you! What would you say has been the biggest change from your first couple times to this point? Would you say that change came from your experience increasing or your pup's?

-How often do you do it?
-Do you live alone with the canine(s)?
-When it occurs, is it a one and done thing; or more of phases of mounting, release, and remounting?
-When you do it, do you experience orgasm?
-If yes, is this with the partner, or yourself afterwards?
-Is there a romance aspect to it, as in emotional?
-Is there a sense of being dominated at play?
-Are you able to achieve an actual tie without the help of another person?
-If so, how long do they typically last? I know a lot of claims are usually exaggerated in this regard
Man/Female dogs, umkay?

-Every day, every two days, every three days, it depends on how tired I am or how much the dogs like it.
-Yeah, fully exclusive.
-One and done thing, we don't change poses often, we hug each other pleasantly and rhythmic mating movements take place.
-Yeah, of course.
-Only with the partner.
-Romance, love, passion, all emotions are there.
-Not really, I'm male, she's female...
-Yeah, partial knotting is possible, the edge of the cock's torch can get stuck in the O-ring muscle. It's not a strong knot, but it's a noticeable connection and if you suddenly jump it, it can be slightly unpleasant.
-Sex takes 5-10 minutes from penetration, "knotting" when the cum is already in the vagina and she presses on the cock, 1-3 minutes. Including foreplay and stroking belly etc, 30-45 minutes is a total sex.

Man/Female dogs, umkay?

-Every day, every two days, every three days, it depends on how tired I am or how much the dogs like it.
-Yeah, fully exclusive.
-One and done thing, we don't change poses often, we hug each other pleasantly and rhythmic mating movements take place.
-Yeah, of course.
-Only with the partner.
-Romance, love, passion, all emotions are there.
-Not really, I'm male, she's female...
-Yeah, partial knotting is possible, the edge of the cock's torch can get stuck in the O-ring muscle. It's not a strong knot, but it's a noticeable connection and if you suddenly jump it, it can be slightly unpleasant.
-Sex takes 5-10 minutes from penetration, "knotting" when the cum is already in the vagina and she presses on the cock, 1-3 minutes. Including foreplay and stroking belly etc, 30-45 minutes is a total sex.
It's an open forum, so anyone is free to chime in however they see fit :)
I just personally don't have any need for insight into M/FD

I could answer that 100 different ways. If you could, try to be a little more specific.

That's fair, it was vague. Let me actually change my question. Is your current partner also your first?

Generally, 3-5 times a week give or take. Mostly it's because he's a big dog with big junk and I'm so depleted and sore afterwards my body needs a bit of time to recover. With my first dog many years ago, we were pretty much daily.

Yes.

I give my consent by getting on all fours on my oversized yoga mat, and he's usually on me in an instant doing his thing. Most of the time it's one and done, though once in a while he'll get partway through, unmount, wander off and come back to finish the deed.

yes. Toes to forehead, all at once, every muscle of mine twitches, every nerve ending everywhere on my body firing off like an orchestra.

With him. There are times where I'll masturbate with my hitachi but that's usually in the middle of the night where I've woken up for some reason and he's on the rug snoring his brains out. We generally do it before bed more than any other time. Exceptions of course, like this morning.

I don't consider it romantic, but we have an emotional connection past happy dog and owner, buddies, etc. I've never been able to find the words to describe that connection accurately however.

I would say absolutely there is. While Pluto is normally a sweet, gentle giant and super relaxed and easy going confident dog, while we're having sex he's singularly focused on making puppies and quite intensely, to where in his mind I'm probably just a bitch to him in that moment. I might e projecting that on him, can't really say. Him being 15-20 lbs larger as well as stronger than me also feeds this idea.

We are able to achieve a tie sometimes without the help of anyone. First, his junk is huge. If he gets all the way inside me (with a lot of pressure at the top of me inside), that means my labia will likely close around him where his knot will swell entirely inside. If that "alignment" happens, the likelihood of us feeling stuck together increases quite a bit. I've always done kegals, I'm physically fit, and that's a contributing factor as well because as I orgasm I know my body is trying to crush his junk. I can feel it, I know he does. The bulge of the knot can sometimes act as a thing to hold on because of it's shape and sheer size. Then there's what I am going to call "vacuum locking" because I think that is actually what happens. His last few thrusts before holding still and swelling the rest of the way inside me displaces air, my wetness, everything and because I'm pretty much soaking wet anyway we seem to "seal" together if he gets his knot that far in. He doesn't usually pull away once he's done trusting so we've only had a few instances where he didn't seem to be able to pull out and the idea of a vacuum seems to be why, along with my muscles and everything else put together.

The thrusting part is over in about a minute, maybe two, once in a while a little longer but that's atypical for him. Once he's nestled in place as far in as he can get himself, he'll usually stay in me while resting on my back anywhere from 10-45 though it's much more common to be a shorter amount of time (15-20 seems about right to say).

I prefer, not that I have any control over it, for him to stay in me as long as possible. Every twitch sets me off again and again and it's painful at times but in totality, it's brain-shorting, body rattling orgasms that just don't stop.

And that is NOT bad.
Interesting and articulate responses! Not quite certain what to make of the OP which is why I laughed. This thread is worthy of a 'watch' though, even if for only a short while.

Last edited:
Interesting and articulate responses! Not quite certain what to make of the OP which is why I laughed. This thread is worthy of a 'watch' though, even if for only a short while.
Well your reaction got me a Zooville trophy, so who's laughing now? >=D

Lol no, I get it. I should have lurked more and maybe made some friends on the forum before getting ahead of myself. It really is just character research, though! If I were writing about a doctor, I'd research their daily lives and even try to talk to some to get a glimpse into the small, minor details that are exclusive to that job/lifestyle. But, in not writing about a doctor. I'm writing about a girl that slowly enters into an intimate relationship with her dog. There's not a whole lot of research material to work with

Depends on the week. Some weeks everyday, or every couple days, and some weeks just once or twice. We've been together long enough now that the novelty has worn off (even for him), but we enjoy it just as much as we always did, probably more now than before.

Yes

We usually do it only once in a day, occasionally we'll want to do it for a second time in the evening, but it's pretty rare.

Literally the only time I didn't was our first time.

I don't like referring to it using that word cuz that word, but yes. We've very very close. I love him more than anything in the world :)

Yes, but not in the way you're insinuating. Sex with him does make me feel a submissive vibe, but it's not a fetish for me or anything.

Yes

Around 15 minutes.

K, now make us a game :LOL: :p
..."the novelty has worn off (even for him)..."
This is good! Do you think you could put into words how he acts that gives you this impression?

I'm starting the game now!
I changed the premise, though. Now it's a cash-grab, a Tetris-clone where all the blocks are different sized dog dicks. $5.99, on Steam soon. Just need a good name for it...

Well your reaction got me a Zooville trophy, so who's laughing now? >=D

Lol no, I get it. I should have lurked more and maybe made some friends on the forum before getting ahead of myself. It really is just character research, though! If I were writing about a doctor, I'd research their daily lives and even try to talk to some to get a glimpse into the small, minor details that are exclusive to that job/lifestyle. But, in not writing about a doctor. I'm writing about a girl that slowly enters into an intimate relationship with her dog. There's not a whole lot of research material to work with
I'm well aware that my laughing response earned you a 'trophy'. I felt you were deserving of one for your original post for your forwardness. If you haven't already I encourage you to read the about section of my profile and some of my many posts here on ZV. In the Articles and Blogs section there is an abundance of valuable information about zoophilia and zoophiles that you may benefit from reading. Keep on keeping on, as long as you display courtesy and respect you'll do okay here. Be forewarned however there is no shortage of arrogant, ignorant and RUDE ass-tards here on the forum. The 'Ignore' function works well for reducing the level of 'noise' from such members.

Namaste'

I'm well aware that my laughing response earned you a 'trophy'. I felt you were deserving of one for your original post for your forwardness. If you haven't already I encourage you to read the about section of my profile and some of my many posts here on ZV. In the Articles and Blogs section there is an abundance of valuable information about zoophilia and zoophiles that you may benefit from reading. Keep on keeping on, as long as you display courtesy and respect you'll do okay here. Be forewarned however there is no shortage of arrogant, ignorant and RUDE ass-tards here on the forum. The 'Ignore' function works well for reducing the level of 'noise' from such members.

Namaste'
Thank you for the kind advice! I've actually already learned quite a bit from just lurking the last 24 hours :)

That makes this thread totally pointless now huh?
Hey, don't give up on me that easily!
What are you, my dad?

lol no, the game is still on, I'm just trying not to annoy you with questions 😅

Back