Todays meetup

K9love2020

Zooville Settler
BANNED USER
I had a great meetup with @boneyfide today. Very hospitable guy and knows how to treat his guest. The male dog I was hoping to play with wasn’t very cooperative but I did still manage to suck him a few times. Tried to get him to mount me but he’s never had sex before so he needs training. His female was fairly receptive to my dick although she’s not currently in heat. All in all it was still a good time and I’m sure there will be more to come.

I had a great meetup with @boneyfide today. Very hospitable guy and knows how to treat his guest. The male dog I was hoping to play with wasn’t very cooperative but I did still manage to suck him a few times. Tried to get him to mount me but he’s never had sex before so he needs training. His female was fairly receptive to my dick although she’s not currently in heat. All in all it was still a good time and I’m sure there will be more to come.
He's a good guy, I'm chatting with him too. Glad you had a nice time! I have such a crush on his girl...

Last edited:
It was GREAT to have you stop by and get acquainted, stud! I had a great time as well but hate that my boy wasnt as cooperative as we'd hoped. Hopefully with a little more training he will come around soon. And my baby girl!! How can you not love her right?? I hate you had to leave buddy because after some more play time and coaching she started getting into it! Then she let ME get into it!! WOOF, Looking forward to your next visit buddy and i'm still in hopes that we can get a small discreet group together (hopefully some other owners) to hang out and have some fun! I already have a couple of zoo buddies ( non owners but really awesome discreet guys) relatively close by who are in when we can make something happen!

Back