To small toy giveaway

I would not mind getting it due to never owning one before plus whenever i look online, they come in all shapes and sizes that i just dont know what one to go for..... So this would be a good testing ground maybe?

Last edited:
If this is is still available id gladly take it and use it in future videos with my girl.

Oh damn i would love a BD toy ? can't really order one myself due to still living with my parents, and idk how they package it
If you order from them, they send your toy in a brown box with a shipping label on the side, if you read the label it says something like "silicon sculpture" & the normal shipping information.

I'd love to have it! I've never had one and it'd be great for some personal anal training!

Looking for other girls not guys
Oh if your speaking to me, i just wanna point out that it wouldnt be used on me but rather for my female dog to have used on her in videos. I only want a dildo so i can fuck her with it instead of risking exposing my identity. For the sake of the zoo community.

Sorry I want to give it to a nother girl like me
Totally cool! I hope you find someone!! I figured it was worth a shot to ask lol. Hyper realistic animal sex toys are a little bit out of my budget thanks to Covid. Best of luck to you regardless.

Totally cool! I hope you find someone!! I figured it was worth a shot to ask lol. Hyper realistic animal sex toys are a little bit out of my budget thanks to Covid. Best of luck to you regardless.
I'd buy you one ;)

Sorry I want to give it to a nother girl like me
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Seriously guys. Don't give you address to some stranger. Be aware there are groups of people trying to collect information on any and all members here.

I'd love it, but alas I'm not a female. I'd definitely do videos if I got one though.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Seriously guys. Don't give you address to some stranger. Be aware there are groups of people trying to collect information on any and all members here.
P.O boxes are a lovely thing!

Oh damn i would love a BD toy ? can't really order one myself due to still living with my parents, and idk how they package it

You can actually have a package sent to your local post office or FedEx and be held there for pickup. I did that when I was still at home.

Back