Tired of lurking

lasterrad

Tourist
Hello. I'm a male in my early 30s from the Midwest. I've been on this site for a year or so and I also lurked on BF a while back. I've been interested in zoo since my early 20's stemming from some male dog experiences when I was 14 or 15 (yellow lab). No anal as a teenager even though I tried once in the woods.
I think I would be interested in trying anal eventually with someone I trusted outside of my current relationship as I'm not into revealing that kink yet (never had anal sex in my life). For now, I'm curious to try anal/pegging and eventually have a dog to play with. I play and enjoy learning from girls for now but this could change. Glad to finally make yalls acquaintance and hope something exciting can come from it. Happy Holidays friends.

Hey, a year of just looking is really amazing to do alone. I know with my experience with a male dog in anal is pretty easy and not painful unless you get the knot in and panic. Just take your time and see if it fits for you.

Hey, a year of just looking is really amazing to do alone. I know with my experience with a male dog in anal is pretty easy and not painful unless you get the knot in and panic. Just take your time and see if it fits for you.
I hear you, but it's not a first time experience I want to try alone. Thanks for reaching out.

Back