Tips you wish you knew the first time you had sex with your pet?

DoggyPy

Tourist
Any helpful tips you wish you knew the first time you had sex with your pet and would like tell someone who is about to get into it?
For me, I wish I knew that streching yourself is one of the most important things to do before letting the dog mount you. Sounds obvious but when you're all excited about this new experience you don't really thing about the details sometimes.

I wish I was prepared better for the pain, not only from losing my virginity, but how quickly and forcefully they enter and hump. It's literally half a heartbeat between a poke and fully inserted. I also wasn't prepared for how much it hurts when they miss the hole(s) and jab around back there trying to enter. If I could do it all again, I'd look into their anatomy more so I was aware of the bone in the penis as well, and its function. I've survived, but I was definitely out of commission for a couple of days after my first time. Even now sometimes my boys lose the angle or get a little unstable and go in sort of sideways, but I'm much more prepared for the discomfort and know how to twist my hips to get them back in the right direction. And even though I'm experienced, I still get surprised when I get lazy with my position and I get 9 inches rammed into my butt, but even that I've adjusted to still enjoy the ride.

Any helpful tips you wish you knew the first time you had sex with your pet and would like tell someone who is about to get into it?
For me, I wish I knew that streching yourself is one of the most important things to do before letting the dog mount you. Sounds obvious but when you're all excited about this new experience you don't really thing about the details sometimes.
I haven't tried it yet, but it's definitely something I want to get into, I've been fantasising about it more and more lately.
I've been using doggie dildos, and trying to stretch myself more, which I think is working.

I haven't tried it yet, but it's definitely something I want to get into, I've been fantasising about it more and more lately.
I've been using doggie dildos, and trying to stretch myself more, which I think is working.
Doggie dildos are great, my advice is making sure you get at least one that is just long enough to be uncomfortable when fully inserting it. I've also found that using a metronome at 300 beats per minute will prepare you for just how fast an excited puppy will mate. I use a machine now to "tenderize" when I haven't been with a dog for a while. Lastly, WORK YOUR PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES!!! If you stretch yourself too much and don't have a great pelvic floor, you won't be able to tie properly. So work those kegels and you'll not only be able to hold him inside, you should be able to squeeze his knot during the tie and give him a nice long orgasm. Good luck and have fun!

Doggie dildos are great, my advice is making sure you get at least one that is just long enough to be uncomfortable when fully inserting it. I've also found that using a metronome at 300 beats per minute will prepare you for just how fast an excited puppy will mate. I use a machine now to "tenderize" when I haven't been with a dog for a while. Lastly, WORK YOUR PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES!!! If you stretch yourself too much and don't have a great pelvic floor, you won't be able to tie properly. So work those kegels and you'll not only be able to hold him inside, you should be able to squeeze his knot during the tie and give him a nice long orgasm. Good luck and have fun!
Thank you for your advice, I'll look at buying a longer doggie dildo. I have been doing kegel exercises, since using lager toy's on myself.
I didn't even know what a metrnome was, until I goggled it.

Stretching but also..lube, of the non-vaseline variety.. and lots of it. Also, my ex gf and I found that the gs we had (this also applies to the next one) seemed really attracted and aroused by the stench of both of our anatomies*? After a long hard day of work, her especially, though. Anyways, one day just decided to let the family pit/boxer pup come and sniff as I was jerking off. He sniffed, then licked and wouldn't give up so I decided wth?, my life is shit (at the time) and I could use a good fuck so down on all fours I go. After getting my cheeks impaled several times, his aim finally struck true... i was not expecting that smallish cock similar to my size to become a friggin arm, elbow deep destroying my insides.

"I realize you really like the boy kid and want to go that extra step with the bonding, but taking on a male dog twice your own weight is not a wise first time sexual experience. Male dog knots can get quite big and if you are not properly prepared for it, that thing can really hurt and do damage."

Back