Thoughts on the girls who use those giant toys…

Rizzle

Tourist
I just realised something. The sub set of girls on onlyfans etc that are taking XL oversized horse dildos to the hilt… there’s a scenario where the real life thing would be too small. Not sure why but I find the idea of is it in yet intriguing.

From my experience. Going in on a freshly gaped out pussy is amazing. I’m an average size guy. But I find that after goin in with a big toy for a while it gets all nice puffy and swollen. That’s the best way I can explain it.

I've never been with a woman who's into oversized toys. I find it really sexy to watch, especially if it's with a horse (the real thing) but I don't think I'd want to do her afterwards. Probably be like throwing a sausage down a hallway🙂

I've never been with a woman who's into oversized toys. I find it really sexy to watch, especially if it's with a horse (the real thing) but I don't think I'd want to do her afterwards. Probably be like throwing a sausage down a hallway🙂
It actually gets swollen Wich doesn’t make it tight but it just has a nice soft feeling like fucking a cloud. 😂😂

It actually gets swollen Wich doesn’t make it tight but it just has a nice soft feeling like fucking a cloud. 😂😂
After being with my furry lady-friend for so long it won't feel like anything🤣 Would probably take me two hours to 🍆💦😂😂😂

It use to be a big turn off for me to see vids with women taking huge dildos. But then I got into dildo play myself and can now under stand why they do. You can get so work up with how good it fills to be so stuff full you jest want more.

Back