This thread is so sad

Zeekwitt

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
I just noticed how zooville had this section dedicated to pets who have passed away, my heart goes out to everybody in this section, im sorry for all.of your losses😢😢😢😢

Yeah I know what you mean its really sad at times to hear about the amazing connections people had to their companions, I too was close to posting a thread about my first canine experiences with 2 standard poodles my family had when I was younger, they were amazing bitches who I had hours of fun with and they really helped me expand my experiences and sexuality, I ended up moving on to mares as they are my real passion.
But when they both passed away (couple months apart) I was very upset as I'd made a connection to them and I felt they made a connection to me, we were inseparable at times, I think we connect deeply to our companions, I feel a lot of people want to share that experience, they're chasing that feeling again as they feel they may never feel the same connection, but really I think everybody is open to love multiple times you just have to let go of the past and live in the present.

Sorry if I'm rambling as I am drunk. ;)

Yeah, when you love a pet in the way a true zoophile does, it changes the whole relationship with your companion, and they tend to become a major part of your life. When they do pass on, its as bad as losing a human family member.

Back