Thick but shorter knotted k9?

I’m looking for something that has a thick knot but isn’t insanely tall. I love large toys but it seems like as they get “bigger” they also get taller, which is just annoying for me and not as fun. Any recommendations?
pitbull is thick but not so long

Estou procurando algo que tenha um nó grosso, mas não seja incrivelmente alto. Adoro brinquedos grandes, mas parece que à medida que ficam “maiores” também ficam mais altos, o que é irritante para mim e não tão divertido. Alguma recomendação
Estou procurando algo que tenha um nó grosso, mas não seja incrivelmente alto. Adoro brinquedos grandes, mas parece que à medida que ficam “maiores” também ficam mais altos, o que é irritante para mim e não tão divertido. Alguma recomendação?
Porque não opta por um inflável ? Tem como crescer ele o tanto que aguentar

I’m looking for something that has a thick knot but isn’t insanely tall. I love large toys but it seems like as they get “bigger” they also get taller, which is just annoying for me and not as fun. Any recommendations?
Seems like you are looking for the very toy I am creating, our Ivar toy is going to be exactly what your looking for. However im still working on it.

The NEO inflatable from Elypseart is short but the knot gets close to tennis ball size. My wife is very shallow so this was our best option for a large knot without the rest of it killing her cervix. Most other knot toys we have tried hit her cervix before the knot can go in. All of the elypseart toys have measurements on their website. They are also very realistic looking if that's important to you.

I have neo myself, it's maybe about 5 inches insertable but can get to a HUGE size knot. Personal, i don't use it much because it is not long enough for me. So it sounds perfect for your wants.

I bought this and absolutely love it. They give you the option for how high you want the knot on the shaft, I chose to have it near the top. The toy is 6.5 inches tall, but the knot with that option is maybe two inches from the tip?

Screenshot_20230215_102321_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fenrir from Bad-Dragon is a good choice; one of my personal favorites.
They're pretty pricey, but they're a proper short length and so THICK! it's WONDERFUL when they're able to pop right in, OMG.

I own the medium and the large, so the second and third ones going to the right.

Attachments

• fenrir.jpg
    fenrir.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 20
Jake the Stout Werewolf from Twin Tail Creations is one that is short AND thick. I'm a bit rusty as of late, but there's a number (a few) of shorter toys with thicker knots. With the exception of a couple of Bad Dragon models, most of the short thick ones are made by indie companies.

Back