The Woman Who Trains Dogs to Have Sex with Humans

Anybody know if she's still active? Would love to get in touch with her..

C
Fuck, this woman is certainly something. While I'm all for prostitution (glad it's legal in Holland), forced human trafficking is where I draw the line, it's downright criminal. Now, as far as finding her, I have no idea, sorry. However I did find the idea of dog training for sex rather intriguing... just as long as no one is forced to do anything against their will.

On a side note her ex-husband sounds like that creep Jeffrey Epstein. :eek:

I came across this article a while back. Did a reverse image search on some of the photos they used and found the uncensored versions. They were stolen. The whole article is probably fake clickbait bullshit, which Vice is severely prone to.

I came across this article a while back. Did a reverse image search on some of the photos they used and found the uncensored versions. They were stolen. The whole article is probably fake clickbait bullshit, which Vice is severely prone to.
That's the thing with Vice, it sounds like a tabloid sometimes...

Man, I'm probably gonna stir up some crap, but, ...even though I agree the story is likely false and fake click-bait...there is a premise in the story that I can vouch for. And, it's the parties. I have even traveled to Mexico and Europe to attend some. Most of the parties I have been to are here in the US of course, but, I have been to Mexico once and 3 times to Europe, in 3 years. The parties are all private and you have to be invited. That's the big difference. We've never been to "clubs" or existing establishments. These are all set up in homes, and ranches, and sometimes rented warehouses with rented DJ and lighting. ...Almost always out and away from the city. And, there is money in the group. Some of these folks are freakin loaded, (me not so much, LOL.) I get to be part of it because of who I know. I'm sure not anyone special.

Anyways, I know the fetish/bestiality parties exist. And, as far as I can tell, every person there is there voluntarily. (In Mexico, I do know that 4 of the young women in attendance were paid to be there.) I'm with PILLAR (and I'm sure all of us) that human trafficking bullshit is a RED LINE. But, not one time in 3 years of this have I ever witnessed anyone seem forced. I've seen lots of hesitation and re-consideration of participation, but never with ANY negative repercussions. What I've witnessed was lively fun and laughter without embarrassment...if that all makes sense? If a woman changed her mind...it was always good!

Back