The woman and the Tennessee farm

zoozzz

Lurker
9 years ago I was a new member of Beastforum and was contacted by a woman interested in me. We set up a skype call. She had a very interesting story… She originally was from Europe but had settled here in a farm in Tennessee. She was looking for someone like me to join her on the farm so we could both engage in sex with them. It was all very intriguing to me, but there was no way I could leave my current life and do this. I eventually cut off communication.

A couple of days ago I reached out to Zooville member lv2skiu who said he lived in Reno. I was traveling to Reno and was interested in meeting him. It’s so hard to make connections with others like us. I got a message from him that his girlfriend wanted to talk to me. She was also into our lifestyle. My curiosity level was increasing – so hard to find a woman like this.

I got a call from her today. She said she was from India, but the rest of the story was about joining her on a farm in Tennessee. It was the same story from 9 years ago. I terminated our conversation.

I assume they want me to reveal my identity in order to blackmail me. I can’t quite figure this one out. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

"Two under-age teenaged sisters" (I'm sure they were cops) contacted me thru IM here on ZV. Interested in me training them in K9. All I had to do was move from them from GA to my location to live with me and get 3 or 4 Rottweilers to breed them multiple times daily.

Alarms were going off loudly, but I did spend an evening on chat taking them down a rabbit trail just for fun.

Back