The Two Most Disgusting Fantasies Ever

CaptainK9

Tourist
The reason being is that one is physically disgusting, whereas the second is morally disgusting. We can't help how we feel, so here we go.

#1: I've already made a thread about it, but Dog Farts. I want to be tied down so hard that I'm unable to move while a K9 eats a nice dinner of Stuffed Cabbage topped with Sauerkraut. It would be the worst smell in the world but that isn't what turns me on. It's the humiliation. Of course, they'd need some Imodium because I'd rather not a mouthful of diarrhea :p

#2: Rape. Now I don't support rape in any form, except for my own fantasy where I am forced to pleasure dogs. Whether it's talking a beautiful knot in the ass while sucking on one, or licking a pussy, it's up to whoever is handling me.

I've got at least 20 other fantasies, but those are my top 2.

The reason being is that one is physically disgusting, whereas the second is morally disgusting. We can't help how we feel, so here we go.

#1: I've already made a thread about it, but Dog Farts. I want to be tied down so hard that I'm unable to move while a K9 eats a nice dinner of Stuffed Cabbage topped with Sauerkraut. It would be the worst smell in the world but that isn't what turns me on. It's the humiliation. Of course, they'd need some Imodium because I'd rather not a mouthful of diarrhea :p

#2: Rape. Now I don't support rape in any form, except for my own fantasy where I am forced to pleasure dogs. Whether it's talking a beautiful knot in the ass while sucking on one, or licking a pussy, it's up to whoever is handling me.

#2 is something that I would consider extremely exciting to be the object of.

I think the 2nd is true for a lot of people. For me it's also a huge turn on, but rather from the other perspective. Although not realistically feasible, given consent at all times is an absolute must.
But I suppose it is partially why I love bondage so much, being the dom. Being in total control of someone, hmmmmmmm

Number two sounds nice

My dog actually eats sauerkraut and, fortunately, it doesn't cause flatulence in him.

#2 is something that I would consider extremely exciting to be the object of.

I gave your post a thumbs up, but then re-read the original post. I wouldn't have to be forced to pleasure a dog, but getting pounded in the ass by a dog, or anyone else for that matter, would be out. I was a little quick on the draw with that thumbs up. Also, I'm not into rape. No offense but can I "un-thumbs up" a post since I made a mistake? :husky_laughing:

Remember, It's not rape if we both cum.
I gave your post a thumbs up, but then re-read the original post. I wouldn't have to be forced to pleasure a dog, but getting pounded in the ass by a dog, or anyone else for that matter, would be out. I was a little quick on the draw with that thumbs up. Also, I'm not into rape. No offense but can I "un-thumbs up" a post since I made a mistake? :husky_laughing:
No problem. Just hold your finger down in the “like” fir a second or two and it unlikes it.

🤮

If I would write it down, half of the EMEA would be banned from not just Zoovill but from the Internet, the mods would hit the ban button soo hard :D

Back