The to dos of anal...

Zoo_Mate_Oz

Tourist
Hi y'all,

Wondering if you people have any tricks or techniques that you find or have found that's helped your K9 friend to a successful anal sex-knotting with you? My boy (a lab) has been trying to get inside me for some time now and we haven't been that lucky. Both of us are highly 'inexperienced', obviously. Would love to hear your first anal and what worked.

Cheers

Hi y'all,

Wondering if you people have any tricks or techniques that you find or have found that's helped your K9 friend to a successful anal sex-knotting with you? My boy (a lab) has been trying to get inside me for some time now and we haven't been that lucky. Both of us are highly 'inexperienced', obviously. Would love to hear your first anal and what worked.

Cheers
Keep trying and stretch your hole more

Thanks for those links. Great info in both of them. I have tried a few steps from there already. He mounts and waits for me to hold his sheath. As soon as I do that he starts humping vigorously, just not in the right spot lol. I haven't had much luck directing him too.

Keep trying and stretch your hole more
Yeah, planning on getting some big toys and present myself to him after I have played a bit.

"If the mountain will not come to Muhammad..."

Try guiding yourself back onto him. He clearly has the instinct to hump but you may be waiting a long time.

The right environment goes a long way. I recommend somewhere flat and stable (never a bed) and with good grip on the floor - no bare boards. A thick heavy rug or something that won't get caught up in his feet.

The less he has to worry about the better your chances.

Bed is good but have your back in that way and not curved to the other way - He needs to get on top of you humping vertically or even a little downwards, not behind you trying to hump upwards. As you have guided him in and he goes for the humpy, reach for his hind legs with one hand and gently push him towards you(forwards and downwards). Also wear a bath robe to prevent nail scratches. Do not try to pull him towards you but push from behind his buttocks.

This technique has been successful with many males, even inexperienced ones.

im not saying youre wrong, but from initial penetration to get knotted i'd lower my front body onto that bitch position

For men who receive from dogs this position never worked for me. The male dog's penis thrusts inside at a 45 degrees up from horizontal. If you are in this position his penis bone will hit your wall inside at the point where you are bending downwards.

My favorite positions are a half-squat which makes you angled perfectly inside, or for dogs with extra long penises then I do all 4s because that makes relaxing your second sphincter easier. I've only had one dog I need to do all 4s for and he's a giant breed. All 4s is a lot easier on your knees though.
Agreed. That's the wrong angle for anal. Fair enough for vaginal, but the anal passage curves up against the spine. That won't be comfortable at all even if you somehow manage to achieve penetration. I have to crouch quite low for anal.

care to elaborate on what's going wrong? his angle of approach? your position? bit of both?
you definitely should guide him in with your hand until he gets the hang of things... getting hit at a bad angle or in a bad spot will hurt.

it might take a bit of time, but don't lose hope. i'm currently in similar situation. tho his current "problem" is dismounting before getting his penis fully in (likely a position thing on my part, he's way bigger than me when i'm on all fours). going from "i was taught to not jump on humans" to "can i try to mount you?" took us almost a year of daily sessions, but that's mostly on me. i probably made him too lazy with hand/blowjobs anytime he asked for him to try to put some "work" into it.

"If the mountain will not come to Muhammad..."

Try guiding yourself back onto him. He clearly has the instinct to hump but you may be waiting a long time.

The right environment goes a long way. I recommend somewhere flat and stable (never a bed) and with good grip on the floor - no bare boards. A thick heavy rug or something that won't get caught up in his feet.

The less he has to worry about the better your chances.
Thanks @m1977 . I usually try it in the bedroom, which has carpet. I may have to try backing onto him, while pushing him towards me with one hand. He wants it so badly and me too.

Bed is good but have your back in that way and not curved to the other way - He needs to get on top of you humping vertically or even a little downwards, not behind you trying to hump upwards. As you have guided him in and he goes for the humpy, reach for his hind legs with one hand and gently push him towards you(forwards and downwards). Also wear a bath robe to prevent nail scratches. Do not try to pull him towards you but push from behind his buttocks.

This technique has been successful with many males, even inexperienced ones.
Thanks @Stash I like the idea of pushing him from behind, though bed may not be a good option.

care to elaborate on what's going wrong? his angle of approach? your position? bit of both?
you definitely should guide him in with your hand until he gets the hang of things... getting hit at a bad angle or in a bad spot will hurt.

it might take a bit of time, but don't lose hope. i'm currently in similar situation. tho his current "problem" is dismounting before getting his penis fully in (likely a position thing on my part, he's way bigger than me when i'm on all fours). going from "i was taught to not jump on humans" to "can i try to mount you?" took us almost a year of daily sessions, but that's mostly on me. i probably made him too lazy with hand/blowjobs anytime he asked for him to try to put some "work" into it.
Hi there @nekdoneco123 I think it is a bit of both and also that we need more practice and trial. He mounts and then waits for me to hold his sheath before he starts humping. Then he humps vigorously while I am trying to guide him by pulling him and then has two more go and gives up :p

Back