The spirit is willing, the body had other plans.

So, I recently had the chance to lose my horse virginity. It was to a sweet gelding that was more than willing to let me rub, finger, and lick all I wanted. But when I decided to "get to business", I had a series of issues. First I was at the wrong height, so I found something to stand on to get to the perfect height. Then I was at a bad angle, so I moved to get into a good position. And then, when it was perfect, I went soft. I tried for almost an hour, and got nothing. I don't think I've ever felt worse. I've wanted this for years, and the day I finally get my chance, I fuck it up.
No idea when I'll get another chance, and no idea if I'll be able to make it work. Any advice is appreciated.

The first experience is always the worst ? i guess it would be the best if you remember what you had to (try to) do to reach that horse properly.

But that's just from someone who has no experience with horses

So, I recently had the chance to lose my horse virginity. It was to a sweet gelding that was more than willing to let me rub, finger, and lick all I wanted. But when I decided to "get to business", I had a series of issues. First I was at the wrong height, so I found something to stand on to get to the perfect height. Then I was at a bad angle, so I moved to get into a good position. And then, when it was perfect, I went soft. I tried for almost an hour, and got nothing. I don't think I've ever felt worse. I've wanted this for years, and the day I finally get my chance, I fuck it up.
No idea when I'll get another chance, and no idea if I'll be able to make it work. Any advice is appreciated.
My first question to you is if you know what made you go limp.

That actually happens to a lot of people the first time, whether it be nervous or they're scared or they just don't understand the horse or whatever a lot of people can't have sex with them the first time they meet them

This happens to me a lot as well. I finally get the chance to play, get everything lined up, and then little catdoggo refuses to come out to play.

Back