The Smallest Dog that Can Mount a Man

joshl72

Citizen of Zooville
Just out of curiosity, what's the smallest breed that can successfully mount a man? A dachshund seems like it would be too small, as well as a chihuahua. But I don't know, and I'm genuinely curious. Corgi? Basset hound?

Most of the videos have german shepherds, labs, rotweilers, pitbulls, that sort.

For the most part, medium and better, or it becomes really awkward.

That said it IS possible for a small dog to mount a person, its hard, probably uncomfortable to make him able to hit the target, and thats if the dick is long enough to go anywhere.

Now for midgets, fair game.

For the most part, medium and better, or it becomes really awkward.

That said it IS possible for a small dog to mount a person, its hard, probably uncomfortable to make him able to hit the target, and thats if the dick is long enough to go anywhere.

Now for midgets, fair game.
thanks. that makes sense of course. i was just picturing in my head a little twink of a guy with a little chihuahua on his back going to town. ;-)

toy breeds maybe not
missionary on your back with a couch cushion or similar under your ass, makes many very possible
Bassett yup, tied by one, basset just has short legs, but is a big hound and hung like one
Beagle yup, tied by one many times .... yes small knot and can easily come back out, but a big plum size knot is still fun

Actual doggie style pound my ass, with legs spreed or kneeled over my knees for height adjustment
Cocker
Border collies
Blue healers
aussie sheps
short legged wide body heavy musscle pitts, hell yeah

for our non americans not living near rednecks, these are true pitt bulls to many rednecks

1684596534980.png

1684596759552.png1684596837775.png

Would be great if people stopped calling American Bullies "pit bulls" (aka APBT or American Pitbull Terrier) as they're completely separate breeds.

American Bullies are a size variable breed and pocket and classic are definitely capable of mounting.

Just out of curiosity, what's the smallest breed that can successfully mount a man? A dachshund seems like it would be too small, as well as a chihuahua. But I don't know, and I'm genuinely curious. Corgi? Basset hound?

Most of the videos have german shepherds, labs, rotweilers, pitbulls, that sort.
I have a spaniel and he has mounted successfully, however the girl was very petite (5ft, UK size 6) so YMMV, but I think even smaller could still be possible. Main thing is that the dog will not suffer any discomfort otherwise still to things you can do safely such as kissing, oral etc

I've gotten my Tibetan Terrier to hump on me to release his sexual urges and Tashi has been known to request blowjobs and handjobs and "furjobs" with his up to 18in (never once cut) long belly & tail fur as well as to lap up my cum and his own and even that of my Afghan harem.

Back