The post-knotting "competition fucking" phenomenon: have you experienced it with 2+ male dogs or know of anyone who has?

Wolfspirit

Citizen of Zooville
It's been about 15 years since I last talked with someone about this and the stories have been few and far between, but this is supposedly a real but random phenomenon that I've heard of and read about a few times over the years, but was never really able to get much first-hand info on from the people who experienced it other than that one person who I lost contact with way back.

Supposedly theres two different types of unplanned scenarios involving 2 or more male dogs and 1-2 humans, whom both dogs are bonded with, in the same space. Possibly kept leashed in a way only to keep them from attacking each other (not to keep them in position to "perform", which should never be done). In neither scenario is any aggression or dominance behavior displayed directly to the humans involved.

It essentially plays out like this.

Scenerio A:
Both humans with both dogs in same room, mounting the humans they've chosen. At some point, after a short rest period during the usual knotting phase, one of the dogs decides to continue fucking. This spurs the other on to continue and they aggressively compete, fucking when most canids would've stopped, trying to increase the intensity of thrusting as they each attempt to "out-fuck" the other as if desperately trying to establish themselves as the most verile mate. With the humans of course enjoying every moment of this.

Scenario B:
Similar as first one except it's 2 male dogs mating separately with 1 human out of view from the other dog. They alternate resting and fucking back and forth, but each time one or both of them goes back and and smells the aftermath of the other dog, their thrusting is more aggressively intense.

There's probably variations of each, but those are the two I'm aware of.

Side note: I'm not condoning experimenting with your dog who's emotionally bonded to you by introducing another dog who is not an established part of the pack. This may add significant stress to your canine partner's life that you won't recognize until it manifests in behavioral issues down the road, so please always be respectful toward your mate.

all i ever experienced was my neutered boy suddenly being interested in trying things too when he sees me mess around with the intact one. he shows no sexual interest on his own otherwise.
i can see two or more dogs taking turns with one partner they're bonded with by just seeing the other ones getting some action. each just once tho, no "back to back to back and repeat" fantasy. like any male, they need some time to recharge.
Sounds like a little too much fantasy.
got a feeling the fantasy stories are yet to come.
Dogs fuck to breed.
i don't think they do. maybe i'm not giving them enough stock in this, but i don't think they make the "if i have sex with her, there will be more of us in a few months" correlation. i think they fuck simply because it feels good. with that said, i also think they don't try to "outfuck" each other, each would be getting it and they're too selfish regarding sex (which some folk falsely interpret as dominance) to notice one or more "getting more" next to them.

I've seen a video where while two dogs were knotted, a 3rd (male) was viciously attacking the 2 dogs that were knotted together.
I think there's a chance that's what happened to that dog sitter from Texas who was mauled by 2 dogs in early '22

Neither of those would probably happen, but it is very possible that while a dog is breeding a human, the other dog will get jealous and a fight could ensue.

Back