The Hippie Ape

Will10112020

Zooville Settler
The Hippie Ape, or the Bonobo Monkey, is one of the Great Apes. They're very similar to Chimps in body size. They range anywhere from 75lbs to 200lbs. However unlike Chimps, they aren't famous for their violent nature. Instead, they're known for their liberal sexuality. They rarely fight. And if there is a dispute, they use sex to resolve the issue. They're emotionally expressive, and no more dangerous than dogs. Their penis size is also similar to Chimps averaging only about 3inches. But I've heard that that's enough to deliver pleasure. So i wonder why the zoo community hasn't considered branching out to these animals?(pardon the pun.)

Attachments

• Apeldoorn_Apenheul_zoo_Bonobo.jpg
    Apeldoorn_Apenheul_zoo_Bonobo.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 9
  • bonobos.jpg
    bonobos.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 11
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 11
I would have to say access, the ubiquitous nature of K9, pigs and horses, as well as the fact living with one is considered normal plays into it. living with a bonobo would like require some sort of oversite that would bring attention to you. But thats just what i can see

I can't say that's fair Mammal I'm sure there are people out there that find them attractive. Its all in the eye of the beholder example being all of us, most people don't find what we do attractive

They are also an endangered species and due to our relatively close relation to them, close contact with them carries the risk of transmitting diseases.

Back