The girl with the dog-paw tattoo

zulu

Citizen of Zooville
A quick episode in the dating life of a single, zoo guy.

There is a local eatery I frequent; a young lady (maybe 31) who manages the front end. A very pretty dark haired girl with a very cute figure. slim built, small wait..nice latin hips and ass-beautiful smile and disposition.
She is definitely a dog lover, her IG shows it and she has two doggos now. The concept of zoo never crossed my mind with her, just attraction. Months ago I made a comment about grabbing dinner, casually and she seemed amenable, but nothing much was discussed. A week or two later I was there again and mentioned it and I guess a light bulb went off and she eagerly relied "We should!" and promptly put her number in my phone and logged into my IG and added herself. Yes..progress!

Well. weekend came and Ghosted!=(

NeXT week I was there an decided I dont want to make it weird, women do flip like that, or maybe I am not the only stallion in the running. So I minded my own business, but she apologized and suggested we try again...Ok my queen!

Weekend came and Ghosted again =)..At this point its kinda funny.

Anyway this happened one more time and then I was done. There is obviously something going on and at this point dgaf. Aint worth it.

So I went in today, and yeah definitely different. Not as eager to see me and chat but..Love is a battlefield.

Anyway, as she was working she got hot and took off the sweater and has a pretty black tanktop and some nice fitted jeans. Oh my..I melted.

And then I noticed something I forgot..a paw tat on her arm. And of course I am daydreaming the "what if`s". Has her dogs sniffed? How did she react? Does she have a story like many of the ladies here?

Ahh the human mind! Anyway there is no one else I can share this with but you guys. Anyone have similar dates/interactions that made you wonder?

Zulu

A couple of times I felt that there people in my life that might be Zoo, it was a playful fantasy that helped me cope with the stigma of being a Zoo myself... it was comforting.

When I was a teen a friend of mine had an older cousin in his late teens or early twenties that did tattoos from home, one day while we were hanging out at his grandma's house. His cousin was using their grandma's garage as a studio/work out room, my friend told him that I was an artist too and he showed us a couple of sketch books with all the tattoo's he had made for people, some were just generic tats that everyone usually gets and others were pretty unique.

My friend had to help his grandma inside and as I continued to sit and look at the cousins sketch books, I noticed that there was a section in the middle of the second book I was looking at. This section had sketches of nude women and men (Odd for a small town gang member to be sketching.), sexual phrases in all kinds of fonts and lumped in with all that provocative imagery was three pages (Front & Back) of different animal side profiles and horse shoe, cattle hoof and dog paw print ideas. Some had different ways of showing pet names, birth/death days and oddly enough some prints just had random numbers in the middle of the print... I grew up thinking that they were just for people who were really close to their pets.

But once I was an adult and started to trying to find a good/decent community of Zoo's and saw how everyone expressed their Zoosexuality, I am now starting to think that my friends cousin was/is a Zoo or at least he did Zoophile Tats on the DL. It's no secret that in my ethnic community that there are always some men that go at it alone in their lives, like how white people had Spinsters, in my Native American community there are "Uncles" that just don't date or get married and some have or don't have kids out of wedlock. I grew up in a time that being part of the LGBTQ community was just not talked about openly, so many of us just assumed these "Uncles" were LGBTQ and no one pressed the issue or made a big deal out of it.

I just personally like to think that he was a Zoo, since he had those pet tats in the middle of the sexual tats. He was a cool guy that treated me pretty good, I had to sit a weekend in jail after a bar fight and he was in there for simple assault. He had a couple of months to sit for and once he recognized me he shared his art supplies and talked with me about life and art. That's when I learned that he didn't have any kids, he wasn't in a relationship and by the things we talked about, he didn't seem attracted to men ...nor did he talk a whole lot about women. But in my community, these men we call "Uncles" usually don't talk sexually about men or women, it's kind of a stereotype about them, they would rather focus convos on everything else but relationships.

There were plenty of other times in my life that I felt I had stumbled across a random Zoo, in retrospect of the situation, I would think about stuff they would tell me about their lives. Things that brought them happiness, joy and pleasure, then I would pretend that it was all because of an Animal Lover. Things like unforgettable dates they had, long lost loves from their pasts or chance romantic encounters. But that's the Amateur Artist/Writer in me wanting to make my own lonely world a little smaller.

A couple of times I felt that there people in my life that might be Zoo, it was a playful fantasy that helped me cope with the stigma of being a Zoo myself... it was comforting.

When I was a teen a friend of mine had an older cousin in his late teens or early twenties that did tattoos from home, one day while we were hanging out at his grandma's house. His cousin was using their grandma's garage as a studio/work out room, my friend told him that I was an artist too and he showed us a couple of sketch books with all the tattoo's he had made for people, some were just generic tats that everyone usually gets and others were pretty unique.

My friend had to help his grandma inside and as I continued to sit and look at the cousins sketch books, I noticed that there was a section in the middle of the second book I was looking at. This section had sketches of nude women and men (Odd for a small town gang member to be sketching.), sexual phrases in all kinds of fonts and lumped in with all that provocative imagery was three pages (Front & Back) of different animal side profiles and horse shoe, cattle hoof and dog paw print ideas. Some had different ways of showing pet names, birth/death days and oddly enough some prints just had random numbers in the middle of the print... I grew up thinking that they were just for people who were really close to their pets.

But once I was an adult and started to trying to find a good/decent community of Zoo's and saw how everyone expressed their Zoosexuality, I am now starting to think that my friends cousin was/is a Zoo or at least he did Zoophile Tats on the DL. It's no secret that in my ethnic community that there are always some men that go at it alone in their lives, like how white people had Spinsters, in my Native American community there are "Uncles" that just don't date or get married and some have or don't have kids out of wedlock. I grew up in a time that being part of the LGBTQ community was just not talked about openly, so many of us just assumed these "Uncles" were LGBTQ and no one pressed the issue or made a big deal out of it.

I just personally like to think that he was a Zoo, since he had those pet tats in the middle of the sexual tats. He was a cool guy that treated me pretty good, I had to sit a weekend in jail after a bar fight and he was in there for simple assault. He had a couple of months to sit for and once he recognized me he shared his art supplies and talked with me about life and art. That's when I learned that he didn't have any kids, he wasn't in a relationship and by the things we talked about, he didn't seem attracted to men ...nor did he talk a whole lot about women. But in my community, these men we call "Uncles" usually don't talk sexually about men or women, it's kind of a stereotype about them, they would rather focus convos on everything else but relationships.

There were plenty of other times in my life that I felt I had stumbled across a random Zoo, in retrospect of the situation, I would think about stuff they would tell me about their lives. Things that brought them happiness, joy and pleasure, then I would pretend that it was all because of an Animal Lover. Things like unforgettable dates they had, long lost loves from their pasts or chance romantic encounters. But that's the Amateur Artist/Writer in me wanting to make my own lonely world a little smaller.
thank you for this. Great read

thank you for this. Great read
You're welcome, thank you for sharing your experience. These are the kind of conversations that I wish I could have with other Zoo's, just random topics to enjoy and get lost in.
I haven't found other topics like this, others are just too sexual and too deep in the fantasy of being a Zoo.

You're welcome, thank you for sharing your experience. These are the kind of conversations that I wish I could have with other Zoo's, just random topics to enjoy and get lost in.
I haven't found other topics like this, others are just too sexual and too deep in the fantasy of being a Zoo.
I am always up for intellectual intercourse. It also helps to see the other dimensions that make people who they are. I agree here, often easy to go down a singular rabbit hole that infatuates the whole thing. Zoo is a part of my sexuality, no the other way around.
You are Native? I am islander from West Indies. we have something very similar to native fry bread. What nation are your origins?

I’m sure there are many more of us out there than it seems but we prefer to stay hidden for obvious reasons

I am always up for intellectual intercourse. It also helps to see the other dimensions that make people who they are. I agree here, often easy to go down a singular rabbit hole that infatuates the whole thing. Zoo is a part of my sexuality, no the other way around.
You are Native? I am islander from West Indies. we have something very similar to native fry bread. What nation are your origins?
That's awesome that we something in common. I am a Lakota Sioux.

A quick episode in the dating life of a single, zoo guy.

There is a local eatery I frequent; a young lady (maybe 31) who manages the front end. A very pretty dark haired girl with a very cute figure. slim built, small wait..nice latin hips and ass-beautiful smile and disposition.
She is definitely a dog lover, her IG shows it and she has two doggos now. The concept of zoo never crossed my mind with her, just attraction. Months ago I made a comment about grabbing dinner, casually and she seemed amenable, but nothing much was discussed. A week or two later I was there again and mentioned it and I guess a light bulb went off and she eagerly relied "We should!" and promptly put her number in my phone and logged into my IG and added herself. Yes..progress!

Well. weekend came and Ghosted!=(

NeXT week I was there an decided I dont want to make it weird, women do flip like that, or maybe I am not the only stallion in the running. So I minded my own business, but she apologized and suggested we try again...Ok my queen!

Weekend came and Ghosted again =)..At this point its kinda funny.

Anyway this happened one more time and then I was done. There is obviously something going on and at this point dgaf. Aint worth it.

So I went in today, and yeah definitely different. Not as eager to see me and chat but..Love is a battlefield.

Anyway, as she was working she got hot and took off the sweater and has a pretty black tanktop and some nice fitted jeans. Oh my..I melted.

And then I noticed something I forgot..a paw tat on her arm. And of course I am daydreaming the "what if`s". Has her dogs sniffed? How did she react? Does she have a story like many of the ladies here?

Ahh the human mind! Anyway there is no one else I can share this with but you guys. Anyone have similar dates/interactions that made you wonder?

Zulu
I wonder why you keep going back to that eatery the food must be amazing 😕

Back