The dog won't get horny

Fantasy

Tourist
Yesterday for the first i experienced beastality. But couldn't had sex. I am a male. I tried to turn on two male dogs by constantly rubbing there penis. They seemed to be uncomfortable. They were not at all turned on. I still don't know why? There penis were not erect at all. I tried for like an hour. Also when i tried to make me lick they would just smell and stand there. I suspect since i am a male they smell my natural male perfume which doesn't turn them on or horny. They would also get off me. What I am doing wrong? How can I make them to penetrate me ? How to turn an uninterested dog horny to fuck me?

Detail 1: Do any of your targets have balls? If not, give up. Chances aren't zero, just very close to it, that they'll ever have any interest.
Detail 2: How old are they? Too young (under a year or year and a half, give or take a bit) and they have no clue what that thing is for other than to pee from, and no amount of trying to teach 'em is going to do anything but waste your time and annoy them.
Detail 3: Just exactly what do you mean "constantly rubbing their penis"? You're aware, I hope, that a dog penis is not like a human's - rubbing them is more likely to get whimpers, whines, and/or attempts to bite you than make them horny. Imagine using a handful of broken windshield glass as "lube" while jacking off. It'll be a reasonable approximation of what "rubbing" does for a dog. Would *YOU* get horny from that?

Detail 1: Do any of your targets have balls? If not, give up. Chances aren't zero, just very close to it, that they'll ever have any interest.
Detail 2: How old are they? Too young (under a year or year and a half, give or take a bit) and they have no clue what that thing is for other than to pee from, and no amount of trying to teach 'em is going to do anything but waste your time and annoy them.
Detail 3: Just exactly what do you mean "constantly rubbing their penis"? You're aware, I hope, that a dog penis is not like a human's - rubbing them is more likely to get whimpers, whines, and/or attempts to bite you than make them horny. Imagine using a handful of broken windshield glass as "lube" while jacking off. It'll be a reasonable approximation of what "rubbing" does for a dog. Would *YOU* get horny from that?
Yes they both have balls.
One is a year old i think and the other is a lot older.
By rubbing i meant i tried jerking off them by jerking the furry skin over penis, i have no experience. I came across a post here that says one should jerk off by holding behind the knot,i was holding above the knot.

How fast are you. You need to start with confident masturbation of both dogs. No penetration attempts. Dogs do not yet have a clue what to expect from you. In addition, one of the dogs is young.
Teach them to masturbate for a start, so that they confidently come to you and ask for the procedure themselves.

If they are strays then it's possible that they are a bit wary of humans even if they are fairly friendly towards you. First I'd try to see if they are actually strays and see if your can find their owners. And if not, and you can keep them, I'd next try to build up a trusting relationship with them before actually having sex with them. They need to know that they are a part of your pack. Some dogs are receptive to sex immediately, while some aren't.

If they have no interest then try as you might you are not going to get them interested. Some dogs are just wired that way.

How fast are you. You need to start with confident masturbation of both dogs. No penetration attempts. Dogs do not yet have a clue what to expect from you. In addition, one of the dogs is young.
Teach them to masturbate for a start, so that they confidently come to you and ask for the procedure themselves.
The problem is there dick won't erect even my hand started to pain

Perhaps the animals do not feel comfortable, or do not understand your intentions. Maybe they have a problem.
Try in such cases, just to begin to establish a trusting relationship with them, and watch.
Guessing an ungrateful task through the Internet.

Perhaps the animals do not feel comfortable, or do not understand your intentions. Maybe they have a problem.
Try in such cases, just to begin to establish a trusting relationship with them, and watch.
Guessing an ungrateful task through the Internet.
Should I feed him quite often and pet him?

Should I feed him quite often and pet him?
Basically, in practice, I have to say "yes".
However, it all depends on what you want to receive. If you just need sex, and after that the dog will be rejected, I would not start. Entrance to any close relationship is a certain responsibility. It should be understood, ideally. In reality, I cannot advise you. You have to decide for yourself.

Could be they are very hetero. Just like humans animals can be turned off by sexual contact by the same sex. Others will wiling go all humpity hump on anybody or anything. Just depends on the individual. Some just need to warm up to ya. Once they do they will be all kinds of friendly. Be patient and give them time to get to know you better, let them decide when the time is right. I have found that if you do this animals most often realize you are into them and will be very relaxed and into whatever you wish. I have had mares, stallions, and both sexes of dogs allow me to do anything I wished. The stallions would drop any time I was around them and some of the mares would piss when I was near.

It sounds like it could be a problem with form. Masturbating a dog is a different process than masturbating a human. I'll attach a short film I just made to show where you actually need to stimulate them. Hope this helps!
View attachment 53838
Thanks. I haven't updated. I went on another day and this time there was an another young dog too. I tried your process on the same dog but he wouldn't get a boner. While on just doing it on the other one for 2 seconds i could see he wants to ejacuate. At that moment i realised there is something wrong with the first dog. My hand would pain because of constant jerking but nothing would happen.

Now when i saw the condition of the second dog I felt this is the night i am going to get knotted. I pulled him up my back and tried to direct him to my anal. Maybe i was too tight or i did something wrong again, it didn't even get penetrated. As i was trying to penetrate and direct his tip of penis,I felt liquid on my fingers and a tight ball. That was the first time i had ever seen a knot in real life and touched it. I let it go as it's impossible to get humped then. It was too dark i couldn't even see properly. But where the dog was standing with the knot out was muddy, he must haf ejacuated a lot.

Are there any health dangers for getting fucked by a stray dog?

Back