Telegram group chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if this the right spot to put this thread but I was wondering if there were any telegram group chats and/or channels that post zoo stuff? If there are any that are open I’d really love to get an invite link in a PM or I can send my telegram @ if you’d prefer to invite me that way instead. If there aren’t any that are open I appreciate your time for reading this anyways!

Telegram is very secure..more secure than whatsapp and all other IM apps. we can create private group..
Default telegram ISN'T encrypted. You have to take extra steps in order to ensure decent safety. VPN, setting up an account as an alias.

They log your IP address as well. Your data cache can be removed from your device to telegram's network system. I would NEVER trust telegram for any conversations regarding zoophilia or anything of that nature. Staying safe is important!

Any recommendations for what place I should use or look for then?
I use Keybase and Element with a Protonmail addressed email on a VPN, Yes I'm pretty paranoid about being peered at from over my shoulder. I'd recommend using any applications that do not trace from your profile to credit info to other personal info that you only should have access to.
My god i must sound very crazy and must be wearing a tinfoil hat... I'm not a tech genius, i don't dabble much into technology and encryption beyond my own safety and privacy, that's all i've got for advice. Hope it helps somewhat :gsd_grin:

Default telegram ISN'T encrypted. You have to take extra steps in order to ensure decent safety. VPN, setting up an account as an alias.

They log your IP address as well. Your data cache can be removed from your device to telegram's network system. I would NEVER trust telegram for any conversations regarding zoophilia or anything of that nature. Staying safe is important!

I use Keybase and Element with a Protonmail addressed email on a VPN, Yes I'm pretty paranoid about being peered at from over my shoulder. I'd recommend using any applications that do not trace from your profile to credit info to other personal info that you only should have access to.
My god i must sound very crazy and must be wearing a tinfoil hat... I'm not a tech genius, i don't dabble much into technology and encryption beyond my own safety and privacy, that's all i've got for advice. Hope it helps somewhat :gsd_grin:

Honestly I do try and keep my stuff secure, I just don’t use too many apps for this stuff really and truly, since I only use this website and the old beastforums to view/talk to people. And of course using a VPN whenever I’m on the site just in case my ISP wants to know what I’m doing.
I’m just not on my computer all the much and I’m just looking for an easier way to access/talk/share to people about zoo stuff honestly

How about the chat button right at the top of the page?
I’m just not on my computer all the much and I’m just looking for an easier way to access/talk/share to people about zoo stuff honestly. Example of why I’m getting back to you so late, since I only access this website from my computer and I’m just looking to do stuff more on the go

Lol I'd join a group chat for sure. If you don't feel comfortable, don't join. But don't tell others that they shouldn't either.

I’m just not on my computer all the much and I’m just looking for an easier way to access/talk/share to people about zoo stuff honestly. Example of why I’m getting back to you so late, since I only access this website from my computer and I’m just looking to do stuff more on the go
Guess it's a good thing the site's chat is set up and available as an app then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back