Telegram for girls recently into Bestiality/Zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been running a small Telegram group for girls who are into beast/zoo for a few months now. Originally it was only suppose to be for my small group of friends and has, 5 members (including myself), with two of them having experiences and the other two not. But I decided to open the group up a bit more. If you're interested or know anyone that is, just PM me and I'll give more details there.

The group isn't 100% restricted to girl, but that is it's primary focus. The only people I rejected either outright lied or started creeping on other members seconds after I added them.
Only thing ill say is... If your genuine Then good otherwise dang thats a new low.

But i hope the best for it.

I've been running a small Telegram group for girls who are into beast/zoo for a few months now. Originally it was only suppose to be for my small group of friends and has, 5 members (including myself), with two of them having experiences and the other two not. But I decided to open the group up a bit more. If you're interested or know anyone that is, just PM me and I'll give more details there.
I'm interested

Je dirige un petit groupe Telegram pour les filles qui aiment la bête / le zoo depuis quelques mois maintenant. À l'origine, ce n'était censé être que pour mon petit groupe d'amis et a, 5 membres (dont moi-même), dont deux avaient des expériences et les deux autres non. Mais j'ai décidé d'ouvrir un peu plus le groupe. Si vous êtes intéressé ou connaissez quelqu'un qui l'est, envoyez-moi un MP et je vous donnerai plus de détails là-bas.i
I m interested. More details please : )

We're interested please send me details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back