Taking chances.

I definitely engaged with my girl numerous times in the woods where anyone, by chance, could easily go. But the most arousing and riskiest was when I was working with a friend at a remote place staying in a really small cabin together. Our beds were 2 feet apart and he got up to make coffee and my girl and I were under our covers spooning, I was having a conversation with my friend while he made coffee and I was buried in my girl just very slowly grinding with her. My friend was within eye sight but under the blankets it just looked like I was cuddling with her in the morning. It was really intense but really sensual and deep that she was just snuggling and engaged with me.
That sounds really hot! Did you manage to finish quietly in her or save it for later? The closest I've gotten to that is using a fleshlight on my side while a partner was sleeping next to me but it was a definite turn on.

That sounds really hot! Did you manage to finish quietly in her or save it for later? The closest I've gotten to that is using a fleshlight on my side while a partner was sleeping next to me but it was a definite turn on.
I definitely could have finished silently and very easily as I was literally on the edge the whole time haha. Plus being buried all the way inside her is enough to get me off… especially in the morning. But no I didn’t finish because she always cleans herself for a while and I didn’t want my friend to notice that she is licking cum from her cookie haha. If I don’t finish she would only spend a second there.

I definitely could have finished silently and very easily as I was literally on the edge the whole time haha. Plus being buried all the way inside her is enough to get me off… especially in the morning. But no I didn’t finish because she always cleans herself for a while and I didn’t want my friend to notice that she is licking cum from her cookie haha. If I don’t finish she would only spend a second there.
Very hot! I bet that left ya loaded all day then; hopefully you had a chance to finish it later when he wasn't around :)

I've almost always been very cautious, seeing as getting caught by anyone would change my life in a very negative way. That being said, sometimes an opportunity arises that you can't turn down. Staying at a friend's house when I was younger they had four large dogs none of whom were fixed and if I had been a little more risk taking at the time I could have had a LOT of fun. But I did get between two cars in the driveway and get down on my knees, unzip my pants, and have one of the most uniquely pleasant times of my life having four dogs basically jockey for position while all simultaneously licking my cock. At the same house the next night I almost had my first time with a female dog. I didn't really know the anatomy at the time and it took me a few minutes to get it in, but I had literally JUST slipped inside as she bucked backwards a little bit and my friend came outside. Managed to get it back in my pants just in time and when he asked what I was doing I said "stargazing" which he either bought or didn't want to ask because he never said anything about it. As luck would have it he's my best friend now and the only person aside from my wife who knows I'm a zoo, if I'd told him then maybe I could have taken advantage of the opportunities all those dogs presented but alas.

Not in front of family members. But I did technically give my wife’s horse a hand job while her and the barn owner chatted. The barn owner is a long time friend and knows I have been raised with horses. I played it off as if I was just giving him a cleaning. But he really likes to be “cleaned” so he was hard and thrusting. The barn owner would glance at his hard-on and look at me an proceed to talk to my wife.

So... we dont have a dog. But like playing from time to time with one. We know a close friends schedule and know when they will be gone or not. They even ask us to go let their pet out if it's going to be an exceptionally long work day for them. One day 3 months or so back we were passing by and stopped in to give their dog a break from being in the house all day. The wife kinda gets in risky moods from time to time and that day was one... she looked at me a certian way... then walked in to a corn field which is attached to their property. I followed and found her pants and undies down... we messed around.. fucked for a little while cars were driving by but couldnt really see. When we got back to the yard the dog was still out... and she was still sopping wet. She got on her knees with no bottoms on and kinda waited, wagging her bum from side to side getting the dogs attention. Adventually he mounted her, filled her with cum then I had seconds. After that it's become kinda a fun thing to do from time to time. With weather getting colder... we just go in their house. The dog is getting much more ambitious the more we visit too. The naughtiness of it all really excites us.
Fantastic story. I would love to hear more.

Back