Swing Positions

jmn-FTM34

Tourist
Has anyone used a sex swing? I’m interested in finding a position to help me and my boy keep the knot in.
He is interested but doesn’t mount/hump. Doggy doesn’t work, he likes missionary/legs up but i struggle to keep the knot in and my legs up in a stable position.
I have one for another purpose but genuinely curious if anyone’s used one with their k9.

Has anyone used a sex swing? I’m interested in finding a position to help me and my boy keep the knot in.
He is interested but doesn’t mount/hump. Doggy doesn’t work, he likes missionary/legs up but i struggle to keep the knot in and my legs up in a stable position.
I have one for another purpose but genuinely curious if anyone’s used one with their k9.

Given my experience with swings, I haven't involved dogs tho, It shouldn't be unreasonable to hang it lower and have it work perfectly fine. Just be careful with paws around the chains, if yours is hung that way. Having said that I would ensure your hands are never bound, in case you have to fix a suddenly bad situation.

I used it to get in the perfect height for him and used the feet stabilizers and head rest. Mine doesn’t have low chains only straps so nothing was in his way. It worked well, we both enjoyed it. I couldn’t take his knot but for the first time we were in the position that I could have if I were able to receive such a large knot.

Thanks guys

I have used both an Argentinian and a Brazilian belly harness with an equine partner , only way to go !

Back