Subtle Zoo Tattoo

I'm really glad that you chimed in, I actually never thought about something like that, so thank you for the advice. I don't know, every body is always getting sleeves and such I don't really feel like I'm the person for a sleeve, but that pretty much would have been, I guess my sleeve, if that makes sense?

I don't know I'm kind of going back and forth because I also want to get the zeta tattoo.. I don't know so many choices, but I do feel like the paint splatter is my first choice, maybe I can find somebody to maybe smash all this stuff together?
I like the paw you posted looks good. I’m sure the watercolor paws plus the sign on the inside would look great. Just find a good artist who is willing to work with you 👍

Hello.

Other than the generic "paw print" What would be a nice subtle tattoo to indicate I am into zoo?

Make no mistake, I have no problems with vulgar tattoos (see attached ), but Zoo on the other hand, I kind of want something that is somewhat subtle, only known to people inside of the community.
my SLUT tattoo, about 4 months old

ZWj7g9r.jpg

Verification ( yes I am real)
bzztI0w.jpg

That's a really pretty tanning bed photo.

I like the idea of paw prints on ether side of your current tattoo. The two sets claw marks on your back would also look nice.

It's weird...I see people with paw prints around and I wonder if they are into zoo. Like they are not overly obvious memorial tattoos for lost friends, dates, names, etc. I want to be able to approach them.

That's a really pretty tanning bed photo.

I like the idea of paw prints on ether side of your current tattoo. The two sets claw marks on your back would also look nice.

It's weird...I see people with paw prints around and I wonder if they are into zoo. Like they are not overly obvious memorial tattoos for lost friends, dates, names, etc. I want to be able to approach them.
And you want to ask them "hey, what's the significance of the paw print tattoo?" If they're into zoo, there's no way they're just going to tell you that. They'll say it's a memorial, or something...just wish there was a way to tell if it was a zoo tattoo or not. :unsure:

Back