Strays

K

Knight’n Game

So I heard that Huston Texas has over 1 million stray dogs. Anyone know any other towns or cities with a strangely large amount of stray dogs roaming around? I’m looking for my own place and would probably look in these areas first.

wanna build a shelter there and make the street life easier for them or are you just looking for the possibility of sex with random dog every night?
If I’m able to get a stable lifestyle I’d like to help take care of the strays in the area. Possibly try and help them find homes by putting them online. Sex would be a bonus tho...

Then again I might be that one guy that buys a bunch of land so strays can live there

But then they wouldn't be strays, would they?
True true. I think I’d go for a reserve kinda way. Just a place they can stay at and be safe. Might give them some food and water here and there to get them friendly to people so they can be adopted.

I think pretty much a majority of Texas is like that. I’m not in Houston, but I’ve been to other major cities and counties and I’ve seen strays all over the place. There’s a TON of stray cats in my neighborhood to the point where I hear them fighting in the middle of the night. When I was younger, we frequently got kittens put on our doorstep, and that was in Helotes. In the poorer neighborhoods, it’s strays galore.

It’s like an animal lover’s worst nightmare over here :/

Dang... I was looking at New Mexico as a place to live. Wonder if it is that bad there.
I think pretty much a majority of Texas is like that. I’m not in Houston, but I’ve been to other major cities and counties and I’ve seen strays all over the place. There’s a TON of stray cats in my neighborhood to the point where I hear them fighting in the middle of the night. When I was younger, we frequently got kittens put on our doorstep, and that was in Helotes. In the poorer neighborhoods, it’s strays galore.

It’s like an animal lover’s worst nightmare over here :/
dang I was looking at New Mexico. Wonder if it’s that bad there too...

Back