Straight guys and Lesbians. What makes you take it from a dog?

So for context... I consider myself to be a lesbian.
This really resonates with me even though I'm coming from a different perspective. It's not that I dont find human males physically attractive. I just have had -horrible- experiences with human males. Sexually, socially, and emotionally. The only male that I've ever felt true love and caring from has been my father. I see guys that I think are attractive... but dammit the moment they open their mouth its like they're trying to make me dislike them.

Women on the other hand... omg... yes please. And its not as if women cant be horrible human beings... cause they definitely can be. And there are some women that will 100% drive me insane and make me fume and rage and scream in frustration... but damn women are so attractive and there's nothing as enjoyable to do with another human than eating pussy. I could do it all day every day. If it were legal to be a female prostitute for women... I'd quit my job and college and start doing that. lol
One of my friends suggested that I just needed to date TransWomen. Then I can have a woman and the dick at the same time... but then I loose out on eating pussy. :(

But back on males. I dont have anything against cock. (hell I like it when my GF's use a realdoe on me). I do kinda think a lot of human cocks look weird. That said... a nice slightly up curved dick with a flared glans will get me wet and horny. If I could just have the cock and not the guy attached to it. Dogs on the other hand... idk why but for some reason to my brain... dog cock just look better. Maybe I'm just a weirdo

With Max (my dog)... the human problem is eliminated. It's the best of all words. A companion who absolutely loves me... who has a magnificant cock and will fuck my brains out with it... and then continue to be lovable an affectionare towards me the rest of the day.

EDIT: attaching picture I found online a few weeks ago that encapsulates how I feel sometimes.
View attachment 216218
I really appreciate hearing your perspective and TBH I find that I can relate to how you feel quite a bit. More recently I've been questioning my own gender identity and sexuality a lot, so I really do appreciate being able to hear your experience, thank you.

But I can definitely agree with you about the feminine form being so much sexier lol. And while I have realized I do have quite a thing for cocks too, I too don't know if dealing with men is worth it lol. Especially when pussy is also great and comes attached to a beautiful woman, or when our four legged friends have both a sexier cock and a more attractive body lol.

And love the pic BTW, that's definitely me sometimes. 😊

Question I've had for a while but forgot to ask. What makes guys who profess to be straight and into girls etc but happy to take a dog cock? Or to suck a dog cock. Girls who are into girls, same question, what makes you happy to take a dog cock?

I was always curious about this especially from the amount of guys I've spoken to who were straight. Not met any lesbians yet but question applies.
Nearly all males have a submissive side that cannot be satisfied by another of their own species, for such an encounter would spark socio-political issues that would never be thought of regarding having a male dog mount you. As long as it happens within a 'trustworthy' company, let the fantasies be fulfilled!

There is nothing about men in general that I find attractive or that turns me on sexually. I have been with a handful and during the act I just let them pound away until they are done and I don’t get much if any satisfaction from the process. The sensation from them impacting my prostate does not result in the same erotic pleasure I feel with women, dogs, or even sex toys. When allowing a women to wear a strap-on the experience is entirely different. Watching them during the act is thoroughly erotic and enjoyable for me which leads into me participating and doing my best to ensure they enjoy the act as much as I do. Similar to with women when I have had the pleasure of letting a dog go to town on me the stimulation I receive from feeling them impacting my prostate as well as the sensation of their knot as it moves around inside of me sends me through the roof on the pleasure index. Another difference with dogs in comparison to humans is that once 2/3 of them penetrated me it was balls to the walls full speed ahead until they decide that they were done and knotted and proceeded to continue pumping me full of jizz. It was that sense of them having total control over the situation and being at their mercy that resulted in me experiencing an explosive orgasm without having to touch my cock at all. I have not had the pleasure of experiencing a women take that type of control over me to know if it would be the same, but hope some day I will.
Similar to what I mentioned with BishiBashiSpecial, the mental sensation of giving another full sexual control is a strong enhancement to the lack of control one feels during sex. Whether male or female, dominant or submissive, the primitive instinct of BREEDING takes over until an orgasm 'resets' the brain and leaves both partners wondering what just happened.

I like to support a (human) female partner to get licked and mounted. But I very much enjoy having sex with a (female) dog myself as well as having sex with a human female and dog(s) at the same time, just perfect. 🥰

I like to support a (human) female partner to get licked and mounted. But I very much enjoy having sex with a (female) dog myself as well as having sex with a human female and dog(s) at the same time, just perfect. 🥰
That's an awesome way to exercise your dominance within a sexual engagement, but on an indirect level.

(I've never had sexual relations with a canine, so I don't know what it's all about. I wish that SOMEONE could introduce me to the world of a dominant canine!)

That's an awesome way to exercise your dominance within a sexual engagement, but on an indirect level.

(I've never had sexual relations with a canine, so I don't know what it's all about. I wish that SOMEONE could introduce me to the world of a dominant canine!)
Thank you very much. I was able to get some experiences here and if you’re interested to chat, feel free to drop me a line? 😊

Back