STORYTIME My first Romp

ianonvideo

Tourist
I found this forum a long time ago when i was exploring the internet sexually. I've always liked the more extreme orn found on websites geared towards furries, and then I found here. At first i was a bit surprised, and then intrigued, and then wanting a bit of what id found. I have some older posts here asking for help on how to get my male dog to get the hint. The most common response was to wait and see how he acts. Now much later, my dog has finally decided to gift me with some mounting. My first experience was a bit sudden. I had just returned from a short vacation and went to my bedroom where my little friend was waiting. He was VERY excited to see me. So excuted that he hopped up and gave me a few humps. I was shocked. He had never shown interest with me. He never even dry humped other dogs. I decided not to waste this and i promptly dropped my pants. Only now i was in a different jungle. I needed to learn how to position myself, and how to guide him in without him deciding that he wasnt going to have my hand anywhere near his red rocket. In the end it only ended with his knot swelling outside of my hole and between my cheeks. Which he didnt much care for. But tonight is another story. I had come home from work, washed my face and was sitting on the floor shirtless finishing my youtube video that i had started while washing my face. He was loving this as i was at the perfect level to faun over him before we went to bed. We typically share the bed until he decides he has better spots to sleep at night. At some point our little petting party ended with him behind me. I was leaning forward and watching my phone when he pressed his chest to my back. He then put an arm up to my bicep area and pushed himself up my slouching back a bit. I got the message. I decided id hop up drop my pants and see how things went and oh boy did they go. This time I focused on holding a position that better aligned our eager organs. And i focused on relaxing my hole so that any action would sink in a little. He found it quickly. This time he had no problem going all in. His deep thrusts almost had him leave me only to jump forward until his thighs smacked my ass. And this time he stayed in. His knot was absolutely in my hole when it swelled and oh my god did it swell. Ive played with toys before. I have a dildo that was way bigger than advertised. A soft dog toy that is like a rubber rope with smooth balls on either end. And an assortment of small buttplugs. But even my much to large dildo didnt prepare me for the intense feeling of STRETCH that i got to feel in just a short few seconds. I had read here that the base of the knot was the most stimulating for a dog, and that they swell much more with successful penetration. I wasnt ready at all. And our combined inexperience had a point in my gut hurting a little, a nice hurt but a hurt all the more. And his knot wasnt ALL in. As he swelled my hole literally screamed at me, tbh my vision got fuzzy. I knew something wasnt right and so did he. He began to step back which made the pain worse, but he was on top rn. So i pushed like i had a baseball in my ass and fell forward as my legs went out from under me. I looked back with fuzzy vision to see what was the matter and i saw a monster. Id jerked him off before to try to excite him a bit and the biggest he got was like 6-7 inches. And a knot about the size of a small soda bottle, a bit smaller than that. What lay behind me was a 5th leg AND a 2nd tail. The knot was easily the size of a large tennis ball maybe larger. And the length was awesome. As in awe-some. Easily 10 inches maybe a bit bigger? Idk at this point i just lay on my side, trying to relax my screaming sphincter. And he did the doggy thing of laying on his side and giving himself a lick down on the massive rod, which was now unswelling to a much less fear inducing size. I waited there for half a minute and then got up and waddled to my nearby toilet. I sat there for a good 10 minutes relaxing myself, and checking my rear for any signs of damge from the sudden untieing. Luckily i found nothing out of pocket, except for the fountain of dog spunk that dripped out of my aching hole over the 10 minutes. The realization that i was basically there, and that i had handled his almost fully swolen knot leaving me. Gave me some confidence that i could do this. And besides, i could hear him flop onto the floor outside the bathroom door, and his cute little toes poked through the gap at the bottom of the door. At least i could pet him some more and let him know that im ok and that he did nothing wrong. So i got out of the bathroom and he immediately orbited me. He was smelling me and making sure i was ok. I almost couldnt get the my pants off the rest of the way. But after i was down to my skin and socks, i got back down but this time with a plan. Id use my office chair to support myself and him while he mounted me, and id go to this website and pull up some entertainment for when we got stuck. Sadly we didnt end up tied as hard as the first time. He was tired and took a bit longer to persuade into mounting me. And when he finally found my hole, his rapidfire thrusts were now more labored, like he was in shallow water. We tied again but this time he wasnt as painful. But then he turned like he was going butt to butt, and pried his knot out of my now very weak hole. I tried to get him to go again but he was obviously tired and so i got him a bowl of water out of the sink and put on some underwear. My goal is to show him that underwear on=no humping. And it seemed to work. I layed down for bed and he hoped up with me like we might go some more, but i reciprocated nothing and simply pulled my blanket over me and petted him like it was any other time. Im now typing this in bed from my phone and boy does my hole ache. I havent felt this sore down there since i tried my dildo for the first time, or put in two plugs at once. I hope you guys like my story, and any advice on how to stay together for a more extended period would be appreciated, i do take a bit more to finish than he does.

Whatever mods be out there, feel free to delete this, i found the story section after i posted. I reposted the whole thing in the correct forum.

Back