Still in a euphoric state

We took it to the next level today and had great success! My big beautiful lab mounted me and when he was finally able to penetrate me, he made me feel things I didn’t know were possible. And the knot... wow!! I didn’t think I would be able to take it but I did and I really felt like I was having an out of body experience. Head to toe full body orgasms. My husband said I looked like I was having a seizure! Lol.

We took it to the next level today and had great success! My big beautiful lab mounted me and when he was finally able to penetrate me, he made me feel things I didn’t know were possible. And the knot... wow!! I didn’t think I would be able to take it but I did and I really felt like I was having an out of body experience. Head to toe full body orgasms. My husband said I looked like I was having a seizure! Lol.
You may find it hard to stop, lol. When coming home every day it's hard not to be horny knowing you have a throbbing dog cock waiting for you at every moment. (y)

I love this first time story! Thank you for sharing!

BEAUTIFUL https://thumb-p1.xhcdn.com/a/T3J5bROcvH9cd4asBGVF0g/000/120/101/271_1000.gif

Back