Still Figuring Myself Out

Hobogo2113

Lurker
Heya Forums, I'm Hobogo and as you can tell by the thread's name, i'm uh, really new to zoophilia/bestiality, so forgive me if i sound nervous in any way, i'm 20 years old (closing in on 21) and i sorta decided to finally give this a shot, i've sorta always been fascinated by animals in a sexual manner, but just never really knew how to talk about it (seeing as it's such a uncommon thing as of now), but hey, least now i'm starting to give it a shot, i'll try to make later post more compact and less well, all over the place as this one is heh, but if you wanna get to know me more then i have a discord, [DELETED] to be precise (old account got taken down :( ), anyways that'll be all by me, i hope this place will be as accepting as i hope it'll be

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. Please take a little time to go back over the rules here for info on where you are allowed to post things like your discord. I had to edit your post.

Welcome to the community fellow animal lover. I hope you find the experiences and the confidence you are looking for. Be sure to give the rules a good look see. I’ve had to read through them a good few times to get most of it down.

Back