Starting Over

Do you think you could get @Sevens to login and vouch for you? Alternatively I could see if I can track you down on Beast.Chat just to verify that you are actually you. Afterwards @ZTHorse should be able to reset your password.

Do you think you could get @Sevens to login and vouch for you? Alternatively I could see if I can track you down on Beast.Chat just to verify that you are actually you. Afterwards @ZTHorse should be able to reset your password.
I can ask him if he can hop on. He's sick atm so I'm not sure when he'll get a chance to respond.

Problem on the chat side of things is I lost a lot of logins across the board, including there and my old protonmail account. Even lost a few logins for sites not tied to my zoophile stuff, it's so annoying >:\

Well he tried ;^;
No worries, it's not like I'm going to ban on sight or anything. It's only, I'd feel more comfortable with some type of verification before essentially handing you the keys to the @Silvervine account. With the illegality of zoophilia, and the concerns of security, I'm sure you understand the need for this.

No worries, it's not like I'm going to ban on sight or anything. It's only, I'd feel more comfortable with some type of verification before essentially handing you the keys to the @Silvervine account. With the illegality of zoophilia, and the concerns of security, I'm sure you understand the need for this.
Yeah I get that. When I tried to reach out with Contact Us the only real thing I could offer was details to some reporting activity, as that was the only thing I could think of that was private and could probably be traced back to me. I have no real issue starting back over with another account if I have to, not a whole lot lost that can't be picked back up with the new login.

Silvervine here. Lost access to my other accounts so I gotta start over. No biggie.

I'm Silvervine, artist, zoophile, and happily in a relationship with Seven! Not much else to say lol
Wow, seven that's hot! I like one woman, but I would totally be in a relationship with a woman that had multiple men (and/or animals). I tell women this, and they think they have to stick with just me in a relationship because I only like being with one woman. Wish I could meet a woman like you that I understood!

Silvervine here. Lost access to my other accounts so I gotta start over. No biggie.

I'm Silvervine, artist, zoophile, and happily in a relationship with Seven! Not much else to say lol
Happened to me as well. Contact the admins and they'll get you back into your original account

Yeah I get that. When I tried to reach out with Contact Us the only real thing I could offer was details to some reporting activity, as that was the only thing I could think of that was private and could probably be traced back to me. I have no real issue starting back over with another account if I have to, not a whole lot lost that can't be picked back up with the new login.
Have you considered discussing details of old deleted/edited posts of yours, assuming you can remember them? Maybe they'd be willing to use that as proof since they can view all that old stuff someone stalking your account's posts couldn't.

For example, this thread of your art that you editing to oblivion back around the time you did your name change.

Wow, seven that's hot! I like one woman, but I would totally be in a relationship with a woman that had multiple men (and/or animals). I tell women this, and they think they have to stick with just me in a relationship because I only like being with one woman. Wish I could meet a woman like you that I understood!
Not seven people, that's just his nickname. So far it's just him and my dog :D

Happened to me as well. Contact the admins and they'll get you back into your original account
Have you considered discussing details of old deleted/edited posts of yours, assuming you can remember them? Maybe they'd be willing to use that as proof since they can view all that old stuff someone stalking your account's posts couldn't.

For example, this thread of your art that you editing to oblivion back around the time you did your name change.
Yup, Floofie is helping me with it rn. He's always been an awesome mod, one of many that we have here. If I end up losing the account, I'm not too worried.

Not seven people, that's just his nickname. So far it's just him and my dog :D

Yup, Floofie is helping me with it rn. He's always been an awesome mod, one of many that we have here. If I end up losing the account, I'm not too worried.
Good to see you back....missed ya

Back