Stable diffusion with bestiality images

yourdreamguy

Tourist
Has anyone tried it? Is there any dataset? It would be nice if there was a large dataset of labeled bestiality images.

Only one way to go and that's to start one. The forums here are a great place to start, and only a few super quality pics are really needed to kickstart and get people on board. It really just takes a few people with the right know-how to begin and it snowballs from there.

A good starting place for anyone who's curious.

I tried last night wit 50 images of women sucking dog cock to train a hyper network, i ran it for 10 hours and the outcome was absolutely terrible, either i dont understand how to train a hypernetwork or the images i chose were not what you wanna use. anyways, it came out 10000000% bad bad bad when testing it.

it had 800 steps when i woke up, and was just bad

does anyone have a beast hypernetwork they mind sharing?

Dont need a hypernetwork these days it seems - ive tried all the loras i can find for beast, and really nice anime tensors - none of them do beastiality, as they claim to do - none of them.

ive tried way too many different ways - can anyone help?

As of last week there were some very original pics on pixiv. I checked just now and they are no longer there. I am displeased.

Back