squeaky hello

Zetacean

Lurker
Hello! I am very nervous about posting here due to fears of being found IRL, but I am finally coming out of my cove to say hi.
I'm around 20-25 years old and an Australian trans FTM who is very attracted to cetaceans (amongst other things, but whales are my strongest), both romantically and sexually. I realised this when I was about 12. I am also a therianthrope who identifies as a cetacean on a personal level! I am excited to start posting and meeting other zoos. Thank you for reading this ?

Hey Zetacean, I love your username. I usually tell people that I'm mainly interested in dogs and mares, which is true insofar as it goes, but my interest in those animals is also based on practical considerations. Probably my greatest wish would be to have sex with a female dolphin, preferably in an ongoing loving relationship, but that's impractical and highly unlikely to say the least. (I haven't even been able to have much experience with dogs, and it's a lot easier to spend time with dogs than it is with dolphins.) However, I have read a few stories over the years by guys who really were able to have sex with dolphins. As I recall, one guy worked as a night security guard at an aquarium and when no one else was around he'd visit the dolphins. Sometimes he'd just hang out at the side of the pool and play with them, other times he'd strip down and join them in the water. This led to some sex play with them and was eventually able to have intercourse with one of the females. He never go caught, but eventually the aquarium changed its security procedures and he was never able to be alone with them at night. Another guy was fortunate enough to live near a secluded cove that was visited by dolphins but where there were rarely any other people around. (Where do I find a place like that?) Over time he was able to build a relationship with them that led to having sex with one of the females.

Finally, have you read Wet Goddess by Malcolm Brenner? I haven't read it myself yet, but I've been meaning to for years.

Welcome to the forum!

Back