Special Dogs?

Perrito77

Tourist
BANNED USER
Hello I am wondering and ask myself; why have some Dogs that can easily; licking and doesn’t stop, fucking , instead of others that doesn’t have any attention and whatsoever ?

Can you post this in proper grammar? Like seriously confused as to what your asking here :gsd_agast: Are you asking about the subject of a dogs libido? It varies from dog to dog. Just like with humans; some are hypersexual and some may be completely uninterested in sex (or somewhere in between) Obviously the later is more common in neutered or spayed dogs. Does having sexual urges make a dog special or somehow greater than one that's never got his rocks off? No. It just means the particular dog enjoys sex. Some people might disagree that a dog having sexual interest in someone outside of their species is "unnatural" but it literally happens with animals throughout nature (certain hybrid animals exist because cross species attraction happens) can't get anymore natural than nature itself 🤷 Humans are animals, we share alot of similarities with every other species on this floating rock; the idea that we are somehow superior is the biggest illusion of all. Anyhow..

What makes a dog special is their individual personality, affection and loyalty ❤️

Last edited:
Hello I am wondering and ask myself; why have some Dogs that can easily; licking and doesn’t stop, fucking , instead of others that doesn’t have any attention and whatsoever ?

For the same reasons this person becomes a physicist, another a doctor, and some a factory worker; lots of variables, some genetic, some environmental, that mold and shape the organism to be one way or another.

What I can tell you that playing with them, wrestling with them, usually worked with me, of couse I only have expirience with 3 dogs,but probably just are not interested in you

In my, hopefully not feeble, attempt at decoding your words, I assume you're asking "why some dogs like sex and some don't?", and it really comes down to personal personality, environment, etc.

Back