Spain here, 25 male, Hello.

xan03

I'm a pedo
BANNED USER
Hello to all.

It's not the first time I'm here but my previous account was deleted for no apparent reason :( so we're back to square one.

About me:
I'm a 25 year old straight man living in Spain, I've had a girlfriend for a while now and I've been thinking about telling her the fetish that I want her to be mounted by a dog sometime. I'm afraid of losing her of course so I don't know if the day will come when I'll tell her. My current job requires a lot of physical effort and that's why I take care of myself (the one in the picture is me) I don't want to give too many details either for the anonymity of the forum.

I travel a lot in Spain so it's not difficult for me to meet people as my nature is very open, friendly and I know about almost everything so I can always have a nice conversation with everyone haha.

So, nice to be here with you guys.

Hi and welcome.....go easy on telling her unless you have very good grounds to think she will be positive towards it. Explore a little with her and gauge her reaction, take it from there. To yourself be true, but dont trash her feelings in doing it.

Buenas tio ! saludos desde Argentina.

Welcome here and plus, i'm gonna say that your situations seems a lot complicated... i mean, i know how it feels when you want to share this but you don't know the other person's reaction... I'd make a joke here and there to know how she reacts, even though a reaction doesn't actually means everything... but well , you can have also a "talk" about kinky fetishes or stuff that you watched on the internet... you know, that kind of stuff

Back