Songs that get you horny

justmepagan

Tourist
(bored, horny and online. So, y'know, time to have fun in here)

Basically the title. Do you have any songs that get you in the mood? The thought came to me as I browsed through old video clips while horny and half naked. I eventually found Nelly Furtado's Promiscuous and realized that - on top of the song's inherent theme - I had a huge crush on Nelly Furtado and Timbaland back in the day.

So anyway, here's the clip if by any chance you never saw it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J3vgcE5i2o

I actually can think of a few more but I want to see what you all think before I speak to myself in this thread lol

Oh brings back memories. The first time I self pleasured myself was because this track was playing and it just did something to me...

Never heard this one before, and I have to say, it works for me too! Just added to my playlists

You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel!

This one! I’d love to get wasted and have sloppy sex with some Rob Zombie playing in the background. The tone really sets up that “I wanna fuck” vibe.

𖤐|Dark Funeral|𖤐
The atmosphere it sets and lyrics are enough for me.

Back