some little critters?

Procyuirdae

Tourist
firstly, this is a time sensitive question, I want know as must as possible as soon as I can
my boyfriend, that's also into zoo, wants to give me a little critter for Christmas
in the past, I held myself back, at most kisses, but now, I want to know what can I do with the critter
I don't know what critter he will give me, not even if will be male or female, but I'm guessing it can be either a ferret, a big rat, or a rabbit
any help?
P.S. I'm male, just so you know

If it's a *little* critter..there's not a lot you can "do" with it, sexually. Accept it for the gift it is, and enjoy your new pet.

Of the three listed, the rabbit is likely to be the most receptive. Rats showing interest seems very rare, and I've never heard of a ferret showing interest.

Keep in mind you'll need multiple if you get ferrets or rats. I'm not totally sure about rabbits, they may be able to live alone. But ferrets and rats definitely need a buddy. They cannot live alone or they become depressed.

Once you have your new friend(s), you just have to wait and hope they show interest. It seems fairly common for rabbits to court their owners. Manual stimulation should be possible, at the very least. Some maneuvering may allow for oral, etc, but chances are he'll get scared or lose interest if you try to move him.

Not my video, just an example: I've never had a rabbit but these videos seem fairly common, so pretty safe to say rabbits are your best choice if you're hoping for sexual contact.

Of the three listed, the rabbit is likely to be the most receptive. Rats showing interest seems very rare, and I've never heard of a ferret showing interest.

Keep in mind you'll need multiple if you get ferrets or rats. I'm not totally sure about rabbits, they may be able to live alone. But ferrets and rats definitely need a buddy. They cannot live alone or they become depressed.

Once you have your new friend(s), you just have to wait and hope they show interest. It seems fairly common for rabbits to court their owners. Manual stimulation should be possible, at the very least. Some maneuvering may allow for oral, etc, but chances are he'll get scared or lose interest if you try to move him.

Not my video, just an example: I've never had a rabbit but these videos seem fairly common, so pretty safe to say rabbits are your best choice if you're hoping for sexual contact.
I’ve had rabbits. They have very sharp claws and kick when they don’t want to be touched/handled. Don’t get your peen near a rabbit unless you want it shredded to ribbons and bruised like a banana.

I do not think that it is good to give "random" living creatures to someone as a present. Animals mean responsibility and giving someone surprise responsibility is not a true gift, however good the intention is. My idea would be to think and talk about what you want and what you want to take responsibility for.

I do not think that it is good to give "random" living creatures to someone as a present. Animals mean responsibility and giving someone surprise responsibility is not a true gift, however good the intention is. My idea would be to think and talk about what you want and what you want to take responsibility for.
I agree completely - If someone wants to give an animal as a gift it should be approved first by the person that will be taking care of it and secondly they should take them to pick it out since it will become their sole responsibility.

I've heard rabbits (males at least) can often start to hump some objects of appropriate size, like a furry toy, a slipper, etc. So you may give them some comfortable (and safe) toys to "play" with.

What I love about rabbits is that you can very much tell when the male has an orgasm (just look it up on YouTube).

I agree completely - If someone wants to give an animal as a gift it should be approved first by the person that will be taking care of it and secondly they should take them to pick it out since it will become their sole responsibility.
I had multiple guinea pigs in the past, they lived for years, if I wasn't capable of taking care of a pet like that, I would stopped him at the first mention

a rabbit then? what I'm scared of is that he doesn't have interest on me
on and example with dogs that I had, I offered myself for a male and he couldn't care less and he hopelessly try to hump a female that would care for him, but in another case this other dog wants me whenever he can have and still want females
my worry here is that he doesn't have interest on me because is HIS choice

I personally think a rabbit would be your best bet, yes. There's no way to guarantee he'll be sexually interested in you. You've got to want to own him whether he ends up showing interest or not. For the highest chances of him showing interest, I'd get him as a baby. If he grows up only ever seeing humans, only interacting with humans, he's going to start thinking he is a human - and thus you're a potential sexual partner in his mind. But there's still no guarantees. It's all chance. He may never show interest, and that's just something you have to be willing to deal with.

Rabbits should also have a companion, a hamster of guinea pig should be a good choice.

I had multiple guinea pigs in the past, they lived for years, if I wasn't capable of taking care of a pet like that, I would stopped him at the first mention

a rabbit then? what I'm scared of is that he doesn't have interest on me
on and example with dogs that I had, I offered myself for a male and he couldn't care less and he hopelessly try to hump a female that would care for him, but in another case this other dog wants me whenever he can have and still want females
my worry here is that he doesn't have interest on me because is HIS choice

Springhaas has the right idea: The younger he is, the more he might adapt to see you as a fitting partner after he matured (they mature quite fast, so you won't have to wait for too long).

Rabbits can become little hornballs... It shouldn't be too hard to get him interested in you, just don't force him. If you get a buck and find him trying to hump something, you might try to get him to hump something else then. Shouldn't be too hard to get him interested in you.

Just a general reminder: Rabbits are too small to be penetrated by a human penis (anally or vaginally), so the only penetration attempt should be done by the buck instead.

Attachments

• 588796331_ff9ba76108_o.jpg
    588796331_ff9ba76108_o.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Horny rabbit tries to relieve himself - YouTube.mp4
    6.1 MB
  • Happy Rabbit - YouTube.mp4
    10.3 MB
Rabbits should also have a companion, a hamster of guinea pig should be a good choice.
absolutely not! rabbits can be VERY territorial from what I heard, and may harm the "companion" you mention for sure, male rabbits especially can kill other smaller critters if they feel like they are the alpha and harm other males

absolutely not! rabbits can be VERY territorial from what I heard, and may harm the "companion" you mention for sure, male rabbits especially can kill other smaller critters if they feel like they are the alpha and harm other males
It heavily depends on who you ask. Sadly I'm no expert in this regard either.
This site seems to agree with you there:
Although it states that in case of a working relationship between those two it might work.

While this site seems to have a slightly more optimistic outlook on the pairing:

The territorial behaviour doesn't seem to be the problem here, as it usually is aimed against other rabbits, but rabbits might involuntarily injure smaller animals, but then again, it doesn't always happen.

Still, a rabbit might need a companion and here things get tricky. Most people seem to think that keeping uncastrated males together would be a bad idea, and keeping a male/female pair together might be another bad idea with the added bonus of getting to deal with sudden rabbit offspring. Now the question is, what would be the best companion for the rabbit you are about to get?

It might depend on the personality of the rabbit (which can differ, just as in humans) and which breed you are about to get. Do you know this yet? This might help to determine which kind of companion might fit your new rabbit.

Back