Social experiment, going to introduce new slave to beast play

Update #3

So today during play I made an attempt to introduce her to beast play, and unfortunately it did not go over well. It isn't for everyone, and it made her uncomfortable for her. Still we had fun, and will continue to explore more conventional aspects of sexuality with her. Sorry everybody, but this is real life, not erotic fiction, sometimes things don't work out the way you intended them to. Thanks for reading, and one final photo.

Take care everyone.
Respect.

Sorry but I don’t like this at all

She is an exhibitionist, part of her enjoyment is being exposed, she likes strangers seeing her body, knowing what a slut she is for me. Though if you agree or not or find this distasteful is immaterial. We often don't get input in other people's live, in regards to things we find in poor taste or might disagree with.

That being said I believe this has run it's course, it was a nice diversion how ever brief it was. I will be deleting the pictures, and what I've written in regards to her.

I don't either because the whole "conversion" concept skates too close to brainwashing and other nastiness.
I don't see it as conversion. Much like asking your wife/girlfriend if she would like to try anal sex. You don't know if don't ask. He asked she said no and he dropped it at that. The whole slave thing is a role play anyway so I don't see it as being any more exploitative than say having your wife dress as a french maid. Though this could have turned darker had he been more selfish and manipulative.

That's the problem. It's a thin safety net over a very big fall. The risk / benefit ratio sucks.
Precisely. In a Dominant/ Submissive relationship that WORKS, the sub is really in control, but a very fine line divides "yes" from "no" when the " No" requires a safe word. Our little pastime is NOT for everybody, and the interspecies line cannot be uncrossed. Many D/S relationships are between married couples....this would be a wonderful way of becoming divorced,and possibly losing your freedom AND your dog...Mixing kinks is not wise, when one of the kinks is anathema to 90 percent of humanity

Back