So, on the topic of spaying/neutering for canines

Please do translate into English for us. Thanks.
I translate to English for all other user...

In the male, general excitability
was increased by 6%, and 7% in
females
Below is a small table
summary of effects
castration behaviors
in the dog
Effects of
Condition
gonadecomia
-> 35%
Decreases
Urine marking
Masturbation
Decreases
Sexual harassment: Decreased responsible
increased
Sexual harassment: victim
> 30%
Increases
Barking
Increased +> 30%
Assaults
+ 30%
Appetite, pica, coprophagia
increased
Increases
+ 30%
Fears
Castrate your dog: yes
but for the good ones
reasons
Allow me to give my opinion
staff on castration, which
engage only me, in order to conclude this letter

Note : some castrated males also mark their territories at home, I have experienced it with mine which is whole in a person whose dog is castrated, despite everything he marks his territories apart from urinary markings at home, so... there are exceptions to the rules...

Overall neutering makes the guardian's life better, but makes the dog's life worse.
Hormones play important rules in the body. For some reason menopause/andropause is a bad thing, and we are inducing precocious menopause/andropause in the dogs.

Pyometras are over rated, yes they kill, but if they left unattended. If you clean your dog's butt you will notice the pyo in the early stages and a vet prescription will solve the problem in 3 days. Clean butts, living in a clean environment and no sex in the 2 months after heat will avoid it. If you leave the dog in the yard, unattended... well... what can I say..

Cancer is more related to food than anything else, avoid high grain food and nitrates. English bulldogs actually have high testicular cancer, but testicular cancer is of easy solution and rarely spreads. Mammary cancer is a bit more agressive. Play with your dog's balls and boobs to look for lumps, and take to a eco check up once in the while, early treatment is the way to go.

Spaying only reduces mammary cancer if done before the first heat, which causes a crazy amount of problems. Most vets today will not do this. Spaying after the 2nd heat will not decrease the mammary cancer prob.

Neutering increases many cancers that can not be treated by removing it (bone), increase cataracts, dementia, muscle atrophy (problem for seniors), ligaments become weak (in US is a 6k$ surgery), females have vaginitis and urinary infections all the time, males will need artificial lub on the penis, to avoid skin lesions. Fear aggression and anxiety increases.. many neutered dogs get better from anxiety after hormonal therapy (costs 1k per year).

If you really need to neuter the dog (shelter), there are hormone sparing neutering. The surgery for females is hysterectomy, which also prevents pyo. They keep the large pussies, they also keep the heat (no blood).

If a stud is too much for you at 1yr you have the implants, that reduce the testosterone to levels still above bitches, they become infertile too. Try stopping the treatment after the 2-3 yrs when they "speed down". If the energy level is still too high, stop at 8 yrs when they will need the energy boost of testosterone.

... and take to a eco check up once in the while, early treatment is the way to go. ...

Eco check? For some reason I thinking on eco like in ecomonic or eco friendly. I assuming it isnt what you mean in this case

Back